Tag Archives: Poland
- SBObet gets creative in dodging Poland’s online gambling blacklist
January 17, 2019
SBObet hungry for Poland's online sports bettors, Totalizator Sportowy monopoly says online casino will eventually account for 30% of overall sales.
- Poland’s sports betting turnover jumps 55% in 2018
January 10, 2019
Poland's Ministry of Finance reports sports betting turnover jumped 55% to PLN5.1b (US$1.37b) in 2018, with local operators claiming 48% of online market.
- Gauselmann bids for Intralot’s Polish sports betting business
December 18, 2018
Germany's Gauselmann Group makes bid for Intralot's Polish land-based and online sports betting unit Totolotek; Fortuna to update Polish IT platform.
- Playtech and Totalizator Sportowy partnership launches in Poland
December 5, 2018
Poland’s first regulated online casino goes live with Playtech Caisno platform
- Poland issues two new online sports betting licenses
December 3, 2018
Poland's Ministry of Finance issues its 13th and 14th online sports betting licenses to Typiko Sp. z. oo and Traf-Zakłady Wzajemne Sp. z oo.
- Poland’s Totalizator Sportowy online casino launch days away
November 30, 2018
The CEO of Poland's lottery and slots (outside casinos) monopoly Totalizator Sportowy says online lottery and casino platform launch is just days away.
Amaya Gaming and PokerStars talking acquisition?
May 24, 2014
David Baazov’s attorneys want insider trading charges dismissed
November 25, 2017