Tag Archives: Poland
- Poland having a difficult time exterminating illegal gaming activity
September 10, 2019
The illegal gambling market in Poland is alive and kicking, despite efforts to eradicate the country of the activity.
- Poland’s state-run online casino driving monopoly’s 2019 sales
August 21, 2019
Poland's state-run lottery monopoly Totalizator Sportowy says its new Playtech-powered online casino accounted for over 40% of 2019's sales to date.
- Poland’s Totalizator Sportowy enjoys record sales in 2018
April 4, 2019
Poland's state-run lottery monopoly Totalizator Sportowy reports record sales in 2018, despite online casino having only launched in December.
- Gauselmann acquire Poland’s Totolotek betting operation
March 26, 2019
Poland's competition watchdog the only barrier left between Gauselmann Group's Merkur subsidiary and its acquisition of Intralot's Totolotek betting brand.
- Poland’s leading bookmaker STS expands into 11 European markets
February 8, 2019
Poland's leading bookmaker STS announces plans to conquer 11 European markets, including the UK and Germany, focusing on Polish ex-pat communities.
- SBObet gets creative in dodging Poland’s online gambling blacklist
January 17, 2019
SBObet hungry for Poland's online sports bettors, Totalizator Sportowy monopoly says online casino will eventually account for 30% of overall sales.
SBOBET exiting UK market while 12Bet pulls sportsbook, leaves casino
September 5, 2014
Bill Mummery on SBOBet Exiting the UK Market
January 12, 2015
Betfair latest to exit Poland
March 28, 2017