Tag Archives: Poland
- Poland’s Totalizator Sportowy enjoys record sales in 2018
April 4, 2019
Poland's state-run lottery monopoly Totalizator Sportowy reports record sales in 2018, despite online casino having only launched in December.
- Gauselmann acquire Poland’s Totolotek betting operation
March 26, 2019
Poland's competition watchdog the only barrier left between Gauselmann Group's Merkur subsidiary and its acquisition of Intralot's Totolotek betting brand.
- Poland’s leading bookmaker STS expands into 11 European markets
February 8, 2019
Poland's leading bookmaker STS announces plans to conquer 11 European markets, including the UK and Germany, focusing on Polish ex-pat communities.
- SBObet gets creative in dodging Poland’s online gambling blacklist
January 17, 2019
SBObet hungry for Poland's online sports bettors, Totalizator Sportowy monopoly says online casino will eventually account for 30% of overall sales.
- Poland’s sports betting turnover jumps 55% in 2018
January 10, 2019
Poland's Ministry of Finance reports sports betting turnover jumped 55% to PLN5.1b (US$1.37b) in 2018, with local operators claiming 48% of online market.
- Gauselmann bids for Intralot’s Polish sports betting business
December 18, 2018
Germany's Gauselmann Group makes bid for Intralot's Polish land-based and online sports betting unit Totolotek; Fortuna to update Polish IT platform.
Betfair latest to exit Poland
March 28, 2017
Fortuna new sponsors of Romania’s national football team
March 22, 2017
Fortuna Entertainment to pay up to €135m for Hattrick Sports
February 23, 2017