Tag Archives: Poland
- Bet-at-home keeps winning despite Polish ban-hammer
November 8, 2017
Bet-at-home reports year-on-year revenue decline in Q3 thanks to its gambling domains being blocked by ban-happy Polish regulators.
- Polish prosecutors reopen illegal slots probe of gov’t officials
November 7, 2017
Polish prosecutors reopen an investigation into allegations of finance ministry officials illegally registering 78k slot machines.
- Polish lottery monopoly seeks online casino technology partner
September 5, 2017
Poland's state-owned lottery and sports betting operator Totalizator Sportowy seeks technology partner for online casino, poker and bingo launch.
- 888 exit Poland; country monitors Facebook for illegal gambling
May 30, 2017
888 Holdings is the latest operator to flee the Polish market, while Poland's Ministry of Finance monitors Facebook for illegal gambling activity.
- OEG’s Polish exit hits profits; Casinos Poland’s Warsaw move
May 3, 2017
Olympic Entertainment Group's withdrawal from Polish market keeps Q1 profits flat; Casinos Poland moves into OEG's old Warsaw digs.
- Poland’s new online gambling blacklist undergoes growth spurt
April 28, 2017
Poland adds more names to its new blacklist of unauthorized online gambling sites, which ISPs will be required to block as of July 1.
Betfair latest to exit Poland
March 28, 2017
Poland legislators approve gambling law amendments
December 21, 2016