Tag Archives: Poland
- Online sports betting driving Poland’s regulated market
September 18, 2018
Poland's gambling market may be dominated by lotteries and casinos, but sports betting -- particularly online -- posts strongest gains in 2017.
- Superbet delays launch of Poland-facing online sportsbook
September 12, 2018
Romanian bookmaker Superbet says its Polish-facing online sportsbook, originally set to launch in Q3, will now be delayed until Q4 at the earliest.
- Poland’s protectionism deals blow to Bet365, Bet-at-home
July 25, 2018
Poland scraps plans for central register of forbidden websites, but online gambling blacklist has done a number of Bet365 and Bet-at-home's Polish traffic.
- Poland seeks data on citizens’ attempts to access forbidden sites
July 17, 2018
The Polish government plans to compel internet service providers to fork over data regarding citizens' attempts to access forbidden websites.
- Poland court upholds gov’t online gambling blacklist
July 10, 2018
A Polish court has upheld the government's right to add names to its online gambling domain blacklist without a court order.
- Century Casinos bags 8th Polish casino license
July 9, 2018
Century Casinos Inc. has expanded its footprint into the Polish gambling market with yet another casino license secured in the country.
Betfair latest to exit Poland
March 28, 2017
Poland’s protectionism deals blow to Bet365, Bet-at-home
July 25, 2018