Tag Archives: Pokerography
- Pokerography: Dealer Deus
September 8, 2017
Lee Davy shares insights gleaned from Yuval Noah Harari's Homo Deus and his thoughts on why live tournament dealers should be looking for another job.
- Pokerography: The 16th law of power – absence increases respect & honour
July 28, 2017
Another dive into Robert Greene’s perennial classic The 48 Laws of Power to seek a parallel with the poker industry this time w/ Phil Ivey.
- Pokerography: The ninth law of power – win through actions, never through argument
June 16, 2017
The Pokerography series continues to delve deep into the thought provoking 48-Laws of Power by Robert Greene: Win Through Actions, Never Through Argument
- Pokerography: The fifth law of power – reputation
June 9, 2017
Pokerography series by focusing on Law 5 in Robert Greene’s 48 Laws of Power - So Much Depends on Your Reputation Guard it With Your Life
- Pokerography: 10 lessons on tyranny that apply to poker
June 2, 2017
In this week’s Pokerography series Lee Davy takes what he has learned from On Tyranny: Twenty Lessons From The Twentieth Century and applies it to poker.
- Pokerography: Finding your purpose in poker
May 26, 2017
Lee Davy takes a look at it's Not What You Sell; It's What You Stand For: Why Every Extraordinary Business is Driven by Purpose, by Roy Spence Jr,
Pokerography: Sapiens: A brief history of pokerkind
April 7, 2017
Pokerography: The four horseman of the apocalypse
April 28, 2017