Tag Archives: Poker Writer
- 21 questions online poker rooms should answer (part 2)
December 14, 2017
Part 2 of the article exploring Jiwa’s blog post entitled 21 Questions for Creators & Innovators, from the perspective of a founder of an online poker room.
- 21 questions online poker rooms should answer (part 1)
Inspired by a Jiwa blog post entitled 21 Questions for Creators and Innovators, Lee, tries answering them wearing the hat of an online poker room founder.
- Poker and Bad Beats: How to complain the right way
December 13, 2017
Lee Davy examines the world of complaining to offer some advice on how best to approach in when you're playing poker.
- Planet poker: the only place without borders
September 28, 2017
After 3,000 residents protested about excessive tourism in the streets of Palma, Mallorca, Lee Davy ponders where next for a poker writer.
- Confessions of a Poker Writer: My Nominations for the GPI European Poker Awards
February 12, 2015
Lee Davy continues his confessions series by breaking down his reasoning behind his nominations for the 2014 GPI European Poker Awards.
- Confessions of a Poker Writer: Morning Wood
February 5, 2015
Lee Davy explains how his revised morning schedule has paid dividends in both his personal and working life.
European Poker Tour London Day 3: Martin Kozlov Leads The Final 45
October 10, 2013
Fedor Holz On Why His Future Will be Away From Poker
July 18, 2016