Tag Archives: Poker Writer Confessions
- Confessions of a Poker Writer: Memories of GUKPT Blackpool
November 20, 2013
Lee Davy continues his Confessions of a Poker Writer series with a peek back at his time playing at the GUKPT Blackpool
- Poker Writer Confessions: Cuddling Skinny Germans in Johannesburg
October 17, 2013
Piece of advice that I can offer you about Johannesburg. Do not come to this place if you are undergoing an eight week liver cleanse detox.
- Poker Writer Confessions: The Aviation Club de France
October 12, 2013
The Aviation Club de France is a peculiar venue. In one respect it couldn’t be more perfect.
- Poker Writer Confessions: Learning the Ropes at The European Poker Tour London
October 4, 2013
European Poker Tour London kicks off its Main Event, and I will not be present and correct to bring you all of the news, views and gossip.
- Poker Writer Confessions : The Hostess With the Mostess
October 3, 2013
When PokerNews decided to scout for a brand new host angered me because the advert for the job stated: “Casting Call: PokerNews Hostess Hunt.”
- Poker Writer Confessions – Poker Businesses Don’t Understand Value
September 20, 2013
Lee Davy share his view on the Poker Businesses, and how important the word 'value' to customers and producers of the industry.
European Poker Tour London Day 3: Martin Kozlov Leads The Final 45
October 10, 2013
Fedor Holz On Why His Future Will be Away From Poker
July 18, 2016