Tag Archives: poker player
- Liv Boeree: The Mind Control Freaks
July 9, 2014
Liv Boeree talks about her involvement in Discovery Channel special: The Mind Control Freaks and her role in non poker related TV industry.
- Jason Mercier: Back to His Best
July 8, 2014
Lee Davy sits down with Jason Mercier for a quick fire chat about his showing at the World Series of Poker.
- Life Outside of Poker: Dutch Boyd – Living with Bipolar Disorder
Lee Davy sits down with the three-time WSOP bracelet winner, Dutch Boyd, to talk about his past struggles with bipolar disorder.
- What Does Dan Colman’s Silence Really Mean?
July 7, 2014
Lee Davy airs his view on Dan Colman’s decision to shun the media, after winning BIG ONE for ONE DROP, and his subsequent explanation on 2+2
- Greg Merson: A Man Who Has Stood in Dan Colman’s Shoes
Lee Davy sits down with the former WSOP Main Event champion, Greg Merson, to ascertain his opinion on the Dan Colman debate.
- Dealers Choice: 10th Bracelet for Phil Ivey Makes WSOP History (Again)
July 4, 2014
The victory was the 10th of his World Series of Poker career, and it won him untold millions of dollars in side bets with fellow poker pros