Tag Archives: poker player
- The November Nine Interviews: Martin Jacobson
July 24, 2014
Lee Davy sits down with Martin Jacobson to discuss his life, making it to the November Nine and his plans for the final table.
- Dan Bilzerian: I Made $50m Net Playing Poker This Year
Dan Bilzerian gives one of the funniest interviews of the year after appearing on the Howard Stern show.
- Dealers Choice: Repeat Contender Mark Newhouse Headlines 2014 WSOP November Nine
July 18, 2014
November Nine has been a staple of WSOP Main Event long enough now that nearly everyone can predict the shape of its lineup in rough strokes
- Johannes Strassmann Death: Toxicology Reports Show the Presence of Hallucinogenic Drugs
Johannes Strassmann may have been the victim of hallucinogenic drugs, according to news reports emanating from Germany’s Bild website.
- Life Outside of Poker: Dave Nicholson – Restaurateur
July 15, 2014
Lee Davy sits down to talk to the cash game specialist from the UK, Lil Dave Nicholson, to discuss his move into the restaurant business.
- Dealers Choice: Memorable WSOP Meltdowns
July 11, 2014
Sometimes a meltdown is less about one big mistake and more about the accumulation of small mistakes and good moves combined with bad timing
Doyle Brunson once turned down $230M, and he still has nightmares
February 16, 2018