Tag Archives: POCT
- Australian Capital Territory gives 15% point of consumption tax the thumbs up
5 June 2018
The Australian Capital Territory has followed in the footsteps of South and Western Australia to slap gambling operators with a 15 percent POCT next year.
- ‘Sneaky’ tax may see Aussie state raking $110M from online gambling
12 May 2017
The government of Victoria, a state in southeast Australia, is gearing up to take a slice of the online gambling pie.
- Snake Oil & Widgets: Branded Planes, Brains and Bet on Mobiles
18 June 2014
This is the third FIFA World Cup I've covered in iGaming and witnessing the latest ad creative that's on show in the UK has got me thinking
- Snake Oil & Widgets: Regulators, Mount Up!
11 June 2014
It’s going to suck big time for affiliates if and when the taxman comes a-knocking, if indeed that’s what regulation entails.
- Snake Oil & Widgets: The Lifestyle Choice
28 May 2014
There’s no doubt about it. Views on Ladbrokes’ new television marketing campaign are polarized.
- The Gambling (Licensing and Advertising) Bill is Granted Royal Assent
19 May 2014
The Gambling (Licensing and Advertising) Bill has finally passed through the torturous trek of treacle that is the UK legislatorial.
Fedor Holz On Why His Future Will be Away From Poker
18 July 2016
WWE Owner Vince McMahon to Purchase Newcastle United Football Club?
19 February 2014