Tag Archives: Plus500
- Spread betting firms reel on possible EU restrictions
December 19, 2017
Spread betting firms suffer double-digit share price declines after European Securities and Markets Authority warns that further restrictions are coming.
- Playtech finally closes doors on plans to buy Ava Trade
December 9, 2015
Playtech is finally closing the Ava Trade acquisition chapter, months after it announced plans to buy the contracts-for-difference broker.
- Playtech scraps proposed acquisitions of Plus500, Ava Trade financial trading firms
November 23, 2015
Playtech scraps planned acquisitions of spread betting firms Plus500 and Ava Trade due to inability to resolve UK regulatory concerns.
- Ireland throws wrench in Playtech’s Ava Trade ambitions
October 6, 2015
CBI is opposing Playtech’s plan to acquire Ava Trade, a Dublin-based online forex and contracts for difference (CFD) outfit.
- Plus500 extends sponsorship with Atlético Madrid Football Club
June 25, 2015
Plus500 has extended its shirt sponsorship deal with Spanish La Liga Club Atlético de Madrid for the next two years.
- Playtech to raise £250million for Plus500 acquisition
June 19, 2015
Playtech Plc placed 9.9% stake in the company to raise £250M and fund the acquisition of online trading services provider Plus500 Ltd.
Playtech scrapping Marvel superhero content as of April 1
March 26, 2017
Mor Weizer: Trends are shifting toward regulated markets
April 26, 2017
Black-market Asian online ops drive Playtech’s H1 gains
August 24, 2017