Tag Archives: Playtika
- Copycat lawsuits target social gaming operators in Washington
April 11, 2018
Four copycat lawsuits have been filed against social gaming operators in Washington state following recent illegal gambling ruling against Big Fish Games.
- Sevilla FC agree Playtika deal pushing PlayWSOP.com into the limelight
August 21, 2017
Sevilla, has agreed on a shirt sponsorship deal with Playtika that will see the PlayWSOP.com branded on the first team’s shirts.
- Playtika the unquestioned star of Caesars Interactive’s Q2 report
August 2, 2016
Caesars Interactive Entertainment's Q2 report shows how much it will miss the recently sold Playtika social and mobile gaming division.
- Has Caesars Finally Saved Itself With The Sale of Playtika?
Caesars' sale of Playtika to a consortium of Chinese equity funds for $4.4 billion won't bring satisfaction to Caesars' junior creditors.
- Jack Ma-backed Chinese group snaps up Caesar’s Playtika gaming business
August 1, 2016
A group of Chinese investors backed by billionaire Jack Ma has agreed to buy casino-style gamesmaker Playtika from CIE for $4.4 billion.
- South Korea’s Netmarble Games among bidders for Caesars Interactive’s Playtika
July 6, 2016
South Korea's Netmarble Games reportedly in the hunt to acquire Playtika, the social gaming division of Caesars Interactive Entertainment.