Tag Archives: Playtech
- Playtech sells Plus500 stake for $227M
September 7, 2018
London-listed Playtech announced that it is selling its 10% stake in online trading platform Plus500 Ltd.
- Activist investor Jason Ader puts Playtech in his sights
August 31, 2018
Activist investor Jason Ader's Springowl Asset Management acquires 5% stake in Playtech, will reportedly push for asset disposal, management changes.
- ‘Disappointing’ Asian markets cause fall in profits for Playtech
August 23, 2018
Playtech reported revenue of €436.5 million ($506.3 million) for the first half of 2018, up 4% from the same period last year.
- Playtech tapping former Sportech CEO to bolster US ambitions
August 20, 2018
Playtech is reportedly adding former Sportech CEO Ian Penrose as a non-executive director to help steer the company's US market ambitions.
- Playtech completes Snaitech’s ‘squeeze out’
August 3, 2018
Playtech Plc. has completed the “squeeze out” process in its bid to gain full control of Italian betting and gaming operator Snaitech.
- Snaitech to delist from Italian bourse after Playtech’s full takeover
July 26, 2018
Snaitech is delisting from the Italian bourse as London-listed gaming supplier and operator Playtech Plc. gain full control over the company.
Playtech scrapping Marvel superhero content as of April 1
March 26, 2017