Tag Archives: Playtech
- Playtech plummets on Asian black-market competition woes
July 2, 2018
Gambling tech provider Playtech's shares plummet more than one-quarter after company issues second Asian market profit warning.
- Italian financial watchdog approves Playtech’s Snaitech takeover
June 22, 2018
Playtech has cleared yet another hurdle in its bid to acquire Italian betting and gaming operator Snaitech SpA (Snaitech).
- GVC shuffles board after investor revolt; Playtech sells out
June 7, 2018
GVC Holdings shuffles its board of directors following shareholder revolt over exec compensation; Playtech sells entire GVC stake.
- Playtech’s Snaitech takeover receives Italy’s green light
May 21, 2018
There’s no longer legal impediment that could stop UK-listed technology supplier Playtech Plc from acquiring Italian betting and gaming operator Snaitech..
- Snai online growth offsets retail slump; Playtech investor revolt
May 15, 2018
Italian gambling operator Snaitech's online gambling growth helps offset retail decline; Playtech investors balk at CEO's pay hike.
- Playtech makes $25,000 donation to Barbuda’s ‘Project Home’ initiative
May 2, 2018
Playtech GM Nigel Pigott visited Antigua and Barbuda to hand over a check for $25,000 donation to Lady Sandra Williams at the Government House.
Charges dropped against Calvin Ayre, Bodog and friends
July 14, 2017
Calvin Ayre Foundation to match donations to Barbuda relief effort
September 9, 2017