Tag Archives: Playtech
- Playtech BGT Sports extends Jenningsbet SSBT agreement
2 December 2019
Playtech BGT Sports (PBS), the market-leading provider of omni-channel sports betting solutions, has extended its long-term partnership to supply self-service betting terminals (SSBTs) to Jenningsbet.
- Playtech extends CasinoBarcelona.es partnership with Live dealer services
28 November 2019
Playtech has announced the extension of its partnership with CasinoBarcelona.es to provide its wide range of Live Casino services.
- Quickspin strengthens its presence in Italy by going live with GVC’s Gioco Digitale and bwin.it
Swedish slot specialist Quickspin, a Playtech Group company, is now live on GVC’s Italian facing brands, Gioco Digitale and bwin.it, following a swift integration.
- Booming Games available on Playtech Open Platform
25 November 2019
The slot portfolio of Malta-based slot supplier Booming Games is now integrated and available for operators across multiple regulated markets on Playtech Open Platform.
- Playtech lowers earnings forecast as TradeTech unit struggles
22 November 2019
Playtech cuts its full-year earnings forecast due to struggles in its TradeTech financials unit; strikes "major structured agreement" with Colombia's Wplay.
- Red Star Poker joins Playtech Poker network
18 November 2019
Playtech has today announced that operator Red Star Poker is joining its iPoker network – one of the most wide-reaching poker networks in the world.
Philippines gives Playtech an RNG online casino monopoly
16 October 2018