Tag Archives: Playtech
- Playtech’s Snaitech takeover receives Italy’s green light
May 21, 2018
There’s no longer legal impediment that could stop UK-listed technology supplier Playtech Plc from acquiring Italian betting and gaming operator Snaitech..
- Snai online growth offsets retail slump; Playtech investor revolt
May 15, 2018
Italian gambling operator Snaitech's online gambling growth helps offset retail decline; Playtech investors balk at CEO's pay hike.
- Playtech makes $25,000 donation to Barbuda’s ‘Project Home’ initiative
May 2, 2018
Playtech GM Nigel Pigott visited Antigua and Barbuda to hand over a check for $25,000 donation to Lady Sandra Williams at the Government House.
- Playtech makes a $1.05B play for Italian betting firm Snaitech
April 12, 2018
Playtech has agreed to buy a 70.6% stake in Italian gambling firm Snaitech, a move that will enhance its "revenue mix towards regulated markets."
- Playtech BGT Sports unveils retail cash-out improvements
March 21, 2018
Playtech BGT Sports (PBS) has introduced several significant improvements to its unique retail cash-out tool.
- The heat is on with Quickspin’s Volcano Riches
March 13, 2018
Swedish slots specialist Quickspin is sending players on an island adventure in search of red-hot riches with its latest explosive release, Volcano Riches.
Playtech scrapping Marvel superhero content as of April 1
March 26, 2017
Mor Weizer: Trends are shifting toward regulated markets
April 26, 2017
UK online gambling operators told to revise bonus offers or else
February 1, 2018