Tag Archives: Playtech
- Playtech leans on Snai as Asia black-market struggles mount
August 22, 2019
Playtech's H1 2019 results lean heavily on Snai's Italian operations as black-market Asian B2B revenue continues to tumble.
- Portugal’s leading casino operator Solverde migrates to Playtech platform & Casino
August 1, 2019
Partnership underlines Playtech’s position as partner of choice for leading regulated operators.
- Playtech’s sports gambling arm sees green after Wimbledon
July 29, 2019
Playtech BGT Sports (PBS) has reportedly in green territory, in all of the company's gambling operations, turnover increased 50% throughout Wimbledon and PBS.
- Playtech launches casino partnership with GVC across key markets
June 26, 2019
Launch comes as part of long-term partnership which sees Playtech roll out its product & services to GVC’s top brands.
- Playtech wins ‘Best Culture of Learning’ SAP Litmos award
May 31, 2019
Playtech plc, has been recognised in the ‘Best Culture of Learning’ category at the SAP Litmos Awards, marking the success of its education platform, Playtech Academy.
- Playtech partners with RETAbet to launch exclusive casino range
May 17, 2019
Playtech has announced their partnership with RETAbet to offer an exclusive casino platform and its live casino suite to RETAbet customers.
Playtech scrapping Marvel superhero content as of April 1
March 26, 2017
Philippines gives Playtech an RNG online casino monopoly
October 16, 2018