Tag Archives: playolg.ca
- Ontario’s online gambling revenue still lags provincial rivals
4 October 2019
Ontario's provincial gambling monopoly reports online gambling revenue up one-quarter to C$92m in 2018-19, still well behind Quebec and British Columbia.
- Canada’s largest province open to online gambling competition
11 April 2019
Ontario's new Tory government plans to “establish a competitive market for online legal gambling” rather than stick with current PlayOLG.ca monopoly.
- Ontario’s online gambling revenue up one-quarter in 2017-18
11 October 2018
Ontario Lottery & Gaming Corporation reports fiscal 2017-18 revenue up 5.6% to C$7.58b, of which C$73m came via PlayOLG online gambling site.
- Ontario’s online gambling grows but still lags provincial rivals
16 February 2018
Ontario's annual online gambling revenue enjoys double-digit growth but still lags well behind provincial rivals in Quebec and British Columbia.
- Ontario cuts online gambling profit forecast by 75%
14 January 2017
Ontario Lottery and Gaming Corp, which had projected annual profits of $100m from its PlayOLG online gambling site, cuts this projection to just $25m.
- Lottery boosts Canada sports bet hopes; PlayOLG plan mobile app, peer-to-peer poker
4 January 2016
Canadian MP Brian Masse wins parliamentary lottery, allowing him to reintroduce single-game sports betting bill; PlayOLG prep mobile app.
Woodbine Casino launches Toronto’s first live table games
1 September 2018
Atlantic City casinos’ flat October; Borgata building sportsbook
15 November 2017