Tag Archives: playolg.ca
- Ontario’s online gambling revenue up one-quarter in 2017-18
October 11, 2018
Ontario Lottery & Gaming Corporation reports fiscal 2017-18 revenue up 5.6% to C$7.58b, of which C$73m came via PlayOLG online gambling site.
- Ontario’s online gambling grows but still lags provincial rivals
February 16, 2018
Ontario's annual online gambling revenue enjoys double-digit growth but still lags well behind provincial rivals in Quebec and British Columbia.
- Ontario cuts online gambling profit forecast by 75%
January 14, 2017
Ontario Lottery and Gaming Corp, which had projected annual profits of $100m from its PlayOLG online gambling site, cuts this projection to just $25m.
- Lottery boosts Canada sports bet hopes; PlayOLG plan mobile app, peer-to-peer poker
January 4, 2016
Canadian MP Brian Masse wins parliamentary lottery, allowing him to reintroduce single-game sports betting bill; PlayOLG prep mobile app.
- New online gambling merchant category codes no ‘silver bullet’ for US markets
April 19, 2015
Financial firms introduce three new online gambling merchant category codes, but US regulated markets don't expect significant gains.
- PlayOLG.ca partners with Optimal Payments
January 16, 2015
Optimal Payments Plc. announces that its NETBANX iGaming payment solution is now fully operational on Ontario's newly launched PlayOLG.
Woodbine Casino launches Toronto’s first live table games
September 1, 2018
Great Canadian Gaming reacts to River Rock money laundering talk
October 23, 2017
Audit: BC casinos allow Chinese VIPs to ‘refine’ dirty money
October 16, 2017