Tag Archives: PhilWeb
- PhilWeb’s Q3 net income down 62.8%
November 21, 2016
Rodrigo Duterte’s war on eGame cafés has proved costly for Philippine-based gaming technology provider PhilWeb Corp., latest data showed.
- New PhilWeb chair eyes PAGCOR license before 2016 ends
November 14, 2016
There’s only a bit of waiting left before embattled gaming technology provider PhilWeb can resume its operations, according to businessman Gregorio Araneta.
- Araneta seeks SEC nod of the $41.56m PhilWeb deal
October 17, 2016
Gregorio Araneta is wooing the Philippines’ SEC to approve his PHP2.01B (US$41.56M) deal with the resigned PhilWeb chairman Roberto Ongpin.
- PhilWeb to reapply for gaming permit as new boss takes over
October 6, 2016
Gregorio Araneta is taking over the beleaguered gaming technology provider PhilWeb Corp. like a knight in shining armor.
- PAGCOR reject PhilWeb mobile lottery bid
September 27, 2016
PhilWeb's proposal to launch a text-based mobile lottery platform is formally rejected by the Philippine Amusement and Gaming Corp.
- PhilWeb appoints new chairman as old chairman preps share sale
September 22, 2016
Philippines-based gaming operator PhilWeb appoints Gregorio Ma Araneta III new chairman, as outgoing chair Roberto Ongpin preps share sale.