Tag Archives: PhilWeb
- PhilWeb seeks PAGCOR’s nod to serve POGO licensees
July 31, 2018
PhilWeb Corp. has asked state regulator PAGCOR to allow the company to provide its services to Philippine Offshore Gaming Operators (POGO) licensees.
- PhilWeb acquires another eGames cafe
July 19, 2018
PhilWeb Corp. swapped some of its company shares for an eGames café located north of Manila worth PHP3 million (US$56,122).
- PhilWeb’s H1 2018 revenues increase 165%
July 13, 2018
PhilWeb Corporation released its second quarter financial results for 2018 today, the revenues for the 1st half of the year soared to PHP172.6 million.
- PhilWeb expands eGaming presence with new PAGCOR purchases
June 22, 2018
PhilWeb has acquired additional eGaming sites from the Philippine Gaming and Amusement Corp (PAGCOR) in a cash and stock deal.
- PhilWeb looks to reclaim Philippine market share with ‘Viva Las Vegas’
May 25, 2018
Philippine-listed game technology provider PhilWeb planning to recoup its market share in the country after more than one-year hiatus in the gambling scene.
- PhilWeb snaps out of 2-year losing streak with 236% Q1 revenue surge
April 23, 2018
PhilWeb Corp. managed to become profitable again as its revenue grew more than double during the first three months of 2018.