Tag Archives: PhilWeb
- PhilWeb swaps shares for eGames cafes, bingo station
December 14, 2017
Philippine-listed game technology provider PhilWeb Corp. has gone on a last-minute shopping before saying goodbye to a tumultuous year.
- PAGCOR approves PhilWeb services to 16 eGames cafes
December 4, 2017
PhilWeb Corp. will soon start offering its services to at least 16 PAGCOR-licensed eGames cafes after securing the nod of the state regulator.
- PhilWeb wins PAGCOR okay but must undergo third-party audit
November 2, 2017
Philippine electronic games provider PhilWeb gets its official Certificate of Accreditation from PAGCOR, but regulator says audit must precede relaunch.
- PhilWeb eyeing a 2018 comeback
September 28, 2017
PhilWeb Corp. president Dennis Valdes has painted a rosy picture for next year as the company waits for PAGCOR go-signal to operate.
- PhilWeb back in business with new PAGCOR eGames license
August 21, 2017
PhilWeb Corp. will soon be back to business after it has finally secured the nod of the state-run Philippine Amusement and Gaming Corp.
- In the mood for shopping: PhilWeb buys fourth PAGCOR eGames site
August 8, 2017
PhilWeb Corporation continues to gobble up PAGCOR eGames sites in the country despite the state regulator’s position against these gaming parlors.
Okada Manila eyes Philippine backdoor listing
May 2, 2017