Tag Archives: PhilWeb
- PhilWeb’s H1 2018 revenues increase 165%
July 13, 2018
PhilWeb Corporation released its second quarter financial results for 2018 today, the revenues for the 1st half of the year soared to PHP172.6 million.
- PhilWeb expands eGaming presence with new PAGCOR purchases
June 22, 2018
PhilWeb has acquired additional eGaming sites from the Philippine Gaming and Amusement Corp (PAGCOR) in a cash and stock deal.
- PhilWeb looks to reclaim Philippine market share with ‘Viva Las Vegas’
May 25, 2018
Philippine-listed game technology provider PhilWeb planning to recoup its market share in the country after more than one-year hiatus in the gambling scene.
- PhilWeb snaps out of 2-year losing streak with 236% Q1 revenue surge
April 23, 2018
PhilWeb Corp. managed to become profitable again as its revenue grew more than double during the first three months of 2018.
- PhilWeb swaps shares for eGames cafes, bingo station
December 14, 2017
Philippine-listed game technology provider PhilWeb Corp. has gone on a last-minute shopping before saying goodbye to a tumultuous year.
- PAGCOR approves PhilWeb services to 16 eGames cafes
December 4, 2017
PhilWeb Corp. will soon start offering its services to at least 16 PAGCOR-licensed eGames cafes after securing the nod of the state regulator.