Tag Archives: PhilWeb
- PAGCOR denies claim new regulation creates “uneven playing field”
January 15, 2019
PhilWeb argued Inter-Active Entertainment Solutions Technologies had an unfair advtantage over the proposal for an Electronic Gaming Management System.
- PhilWeb says new regulation creates ‘uneven playing field’
January 14, 2019
PhilWeb Corp. has petitioned a Manila court to stop the implementation of a new regulation that could give a competitor advantages.
- PhilWeb seeks PAGCOR’s nod to serve POGO licensees
July 31, 2018
PhilWeb Corp. has asked state regulator PAGCOR to allow the company to provide its services to Philippine Offshore Gaming Operators (POGO) licensees.
- PhilWeb acquires another eGames cafe
July 19, 2018
PhilWeb Corp. swapped some of its company shares for an eGames café located north of Manila worth PHP3 million (US$56,122).
- PhilWeb’s H1 2018 revenues increase 165%
July 13, 2018
PhilWeb Corporation released its second quarter financial results for 2018 today, the revenues for the 1st half of the year soared to PHP172.6 million.
- PhilWeb expands eGaming presence with new PAGCOR purchases
June 22, 2018
PhilWeb has acquired additional eGaming sites from the Philippine Gaming and Amusement Corp (PAGCOR) in a cash and stock deal.
Miss Universe 2018: Miss Philippines and Puerto Rico early favorites
December 13, 2018
PAGCOR gives $200M Clark casino the green light
April 5, 2018
Philippine SEC asked to stop Okada Manila owner listing proceedings
December 10, 2018
Okada Manila eyes Philippine backdoor listing
May 2, 2017