Tag Archives: PhilWeb
- PhilWeb snaps out of 2-year losing streak with 236% Q1 revenue surge
April 23, 2018
PhilWeb Corp. managed to become profitable again as its revenue grew more than double during the first three months of 2018.
- PhilWeb swaps shares for eGames cafes, bingo station
December 14, 2017
Philippine-listed game technology provider PhilWeb Corp. has gone on a last-minute shopping before saying goodbye to a tumultuous year.
- PAGCOR approves PhilWeb services to 16 eGames cafes
December 4, 2017
PhilWeb Corp. will soon start offering its services to at least 16 PAGCOR-licensed eGames cafes after securing the nod of the state regulator.
- PhilWeb wins PAGCOR okay but must undergo third-party audit
November 2, 2017
Philippine electronic games provider PhilWeb gets its official Certificate of Accreditation from PAGCOR, but regulator says audit must precede relaunch.
- PhilWeb eyeing a 2018 comeback
September 28, 2017
PhilWeb Corp. president Dennis Valdes has painted a rosy picture for next year as the company waits for PAGCOR go-signal to operate.
- PhilWeb back in business with new PAGCOR eGames license
August 21, 2017
PhilWeb Corp. will soon be back to business after it has finally secured the nod of the state-run Philippine Amusement and Gaming Corp.
Okada Manila eyes Philippine backdoor listing
May 2, 2017