Tag Archives: PhilWeb
- PhilWeb continues to trim losses, eyes profitable Q4
15 October 2019
PhilWeb’s business is improving on the back of its electronic bingo machines, which are doing very well.
- PAGCOR denies claim new regulation creates “uneven playing field”
15 January 2019
PhilWeb argued Inter-Active Entertainment Solutions Technologies had an unfair advtantage over the proposal for an Electronic Gaming Management System.
- PhilWeb says new regulation creates ‘uneven playing field’
14 January 2019
PhilWeb Corp. has petitioned a Manila court to stop the implementation of a new regulation that could give a competitor advantages.
- PhilWeb seeks PAGCOR’s nod to serve POGO licensees
31 July 2018
PhilWeb Corp. has asked state regulator PAGCOR to allow the company to provide its services to Philippine Offshore Gaming Operators (POGO) licensees.
- PhilWeb acquires another eGames cafe
19 July 2018
PhilWeb Corp. swapped some of its company shares for an eGames café located north of Manila worth PHP3 million (US$56,122).
- PhilWeb’s H1 2018 revenues increase 165%
13 July 2018
PhilWeb Corporation released its second quarter financial results for 2018 today, the revenues for the 1st half of the year soared to PHP172.6 million.
Miss Universe 2018: Miss Philippines and Puerto Rico early favorites
13 December 2018
PAGCOR gives $200M Clark casino the green light
5 April 2018