Tag Archives: Philippines
- Resorts World Manila owner announces $4.4 CAPEX
September 20, 2018
Alliance Global Group is preparing to launch a $4.4B CAPEX to help the company cover expansion projects for its hotel and integrated resort (IR) operations.
- Okada makes demands for information related to Manila casino deal
Kazuo Okada is determined to recuperate his place with Universal Entertainment Corp. and is hoping that he can garner some support through the PSE.
- Philippines bans casino staff from gambling at all gaming venues
Philippines gaming regulator automatically puts all casino staff on National Database of Restricted Persons, essentially banning them from gambling.
- Okada Manila operator gets ready for Japanese casinos
September 19, 2018
Tiger Resort Leisure and Entertainment Inc. (TRLEI) has set up a Tokyo branch in anticipation of the opening of the gambling market in Japan.
- ‘Unpredictable’ Duterte policies result in Melco Philippines’ delisting
September 17, 2018
Philippine government policies have played a role in Melco Philippines' delisting from the Philippine Stock Exchange (PSE).
- Okada Manila owner buys Philippine-listed firm
September 12, 2018
Tiger Resort Asia Limited (TRAL), owner of the Okada Manila casino, will be purchasing two-thirds of Asiabest Group International Inc. (ABG).