Tag Archives: Philippines
- It’s business as usual for two Philippine casinos as volcano rumbles
15 January 2020
At least two private casinos will remain open as the Taal volcano remains active.
- Philippine regulators want a closer look at Suncity/Suntrust deal
14 January 2020
The Philippines SEC is concerned about lack of minority participation in Suncity’s stake purchase of Suntrust Home Developers.
- Duterte receives promise China will stay out of POGO affairs
13 January 2020
Assuming the Philippines continues to enforce its laws on the POGO industry, China has no problem allowing it to continue.
- Suncity Group concludes stake purchase in Suntrust Home Developers
The purchase sets Suncity up to start developing a Manila Bay casino in the future, making it a big player in the Philippines market.
- Bloomberry loses bid to dismiss $296m GGAM award
6 January 2020
Philippine casino operator Bloomberry Resorts Corp loses bid to dismiss Singapore arbitration tribunal's $296m award to Global Gaming Asset Management.
- POGO growth expected to continue, drive real estate industry
3 January 2020
Although many factors are conspiring to strangle online gaming in the Philippines, real estate experts suggest it will continue to grow.
Miss Universe 2018: Miss Philippines and Puerto Rico early favorites
13 December 2018