Tag Archives: Philippines
- Altech POGO shutdown for failing to pay taxes
October 17, 2019
700 foreign employees are out of jobs, but can’t be held due to lack of space.
- Travellers International announces October 21 delisting
October 16, 2019
Failing to maintain a 10% public float, Travellers have done everything they have needed to go private.
- POGO tax revenue increasing as fear of raids spreads
October 15, 2019
BIR Deputy Commissioner Arnel S.D. Guballa said that POGOs are starting to pay up for fear of being raided themselves.
- Okada Manila continues upward movement
October 14, 2019
This follows a string of boosts this year, with the gambling venue being able to record a 46.2% year-on-year GGR increase January through September.
- Andrea Domingo invites G2E Asia to Manila, comments on POGOs
October 8, 2019
Andrea Domingo celebrated the upcoming G2E Asia event in Manila, and commented extensively about the state of the POGO industry.
- G2E Asia @ the Philippines debuts, launching new opportunity for the ASEAN Gaming Markets
G2E Asia @ the Philippines, the newest addition to the Global Gaming Expo (G2E) Asia series of events, makes its official debut December 3-4, 2019 at the Manila Marriott Hotel.
Miss Universe 2018: Miss Philippines and Puerto Rico early favorites
December 13, 2018
PAGCOR gives $200M Clark casino the green light
April 5, 2018