Tag Archives: Philippines
- CoinGeek to fund StackLab’s blockchain training program
April 19, 2018
CoinGeek.com is committed to building Bitcoin Cash into a global digital currency & there are many strands that need enhancing for that to become a reality.
- GEG not abandoning $500M Boracay casino project, LRWC says
April 17, 2018
To build or not to build? That is the $500-million Boracay casino question.
- GEG may still build casino in the Philippines—but not in Boracay
April 13, 2018
With Boracay now off-limits to casinos, GEG still has 7,640 islands to choose from for its planned $500 million integrated resort in the country.
- Bloomberry raises $1.4B syndicated loans for investments
April 12, 2018
Philippine-listed casino operator Bloomberry Resorts Corp. has secured PHP73.5 billion ($1.4 billion) in syndicated loans to finance its future projects.
- Philippines finalizing casino loan shark bill as gambler rescued
Philippine legislators finalizing bill to punish casino loan sharks as local police rescue Chinese man held hostage over $96k gambling debt.
- Philippine lawmakers probe casino construction, closure of Boracay Island
April 11, 2018
Philippine President Rodrigo Duterte’s decision to close the Philippine island oasis of Boracay has opened a box of problems for Galaxy Entertainment Group.
Okada Manila eyes Philippine backdoor listing
May 2, 2017