Tag Archives: Philippines
- PAGCOR denies claim new regulation creates “uneven playing field”
January 15, 2019
PhilWeb argued Inter-Active Entertainment Solutions Technologies had an unfair advtantage over the proposal for an Electronic Gaming Management System.
- Patagonia Entertainment primed for the Philippines
Patagonia Ent. is primed to expand its offering into the Philippines after a number of its popular Video Bingos have been certified for iGaming market.
- SiGMA Roadshow is heading to Manila
January 14, 2019
The SiGMA Roadshow will be heading to Manila in the Philippines on March 21st and 22nd to bring some of the best suppliers in the iGaming business.
- PhilWeb says new regulation creates ‘uneven playing field’
PhilWeb Corp. has petitioned a Manila court to stop the implementation of a new regulation that could give a competitor advantages.
- Philippine court convicts bank employee in Bangladesh bank heist
January 10, 2019
A Manila court has sentenced Maia Santos Deguito, involved in what is known as the Bangladesh bank heist of 2016, to four to seven years in prison.
- Regulator remits $49M in dividends to Philippine gov’t in 2018
January 8, 2019
PAGCOR remitted PHP2.59 billion ($49.36 million) in dividend contributions to the Philippine government during 2018.
Miss Universe 2018: Miss Philippines and Puerto Rico early favorites
December 13, 2018
PAGCOR gives $200M Clark casino the green light
April 5, 2018
Philippine SEC asked to stop Okada Manila owner listing proceedings
December 10, 2018
Okada Manila eyes Philippine backdoor listing
May 2, 2017