Tag Archives: Philippines
- PAGCOR changes gaming licensing unit lineup
July 13, 2018
Change has come in state-run Philippine Amusement and Gaming Corporation’s (PAGCOR) gaming licensing unit.
- PhilWeb’s H1 2018 revenues increase 165%
PhilWeb Corporation released its second quarter financial results for 2018 today, the revenues for the 1st half of the year soared to PHP172.6 million.
- Casino construction still off-limits in Boracay, Philippine official says
July 12, 2018
The Duterte administration has reiterated its promise to keep Boracay casino-free as it announced its plans to reopen the country’s popular tourist spot.
- PAGCOR faces loss of major tax incentives
July 11, 2018
A bill making its way through Congress would eliminate a tax incentive, which is extended to an array of businesses and industries, including PAGCOR.
- Widus International eyes IPO in Philippine bourse
July 6, 2018
Widus International is considering listing its company with the PSE as part of its efforts to expand its business in the Southeast Asian archipelago.
- Udenna gaming unit goes public via PH Resorts backdoor
June 26, 2018
The gaming unit of Philippine casino investor Udenna Development Corp. has formally joined the Philippine Stock Exchange through a backdoor listing.