Tag Archives: Philippines
- Philippines Football League (PFL) partners Sportradar for multiyear data, OTT and integrity services
February 22, 2018
With the 2nd season of the Philippines Football League (PFL) kicking off at the start of March, has agreed on a multi-year partnership with Sportradar.
- Bullish Oriental Game sees banner year for POGOs in 2018
February 19, 2018
Oriental Game is betting big that state regulator PAGCOR will succeed in its plan to double its revenue target.
- PAGCOR targets $115M profit from POGOs in 2018
February 12, 2018
PAGCOR chair is expecting no less than PHP6 billion ($115.4 million) from the POGO licensing scheme this year as all the licensees become operational.
- Melco Resorts & Entertainment enjoys double-digit gains in 2017
February 8, 2018
Asian casino operator Melco Resorts & Entertainment posts solid double-digit gains in revenue, earnings and profit in 2017.
- PAGCOR freezes new casino license applications
February 7, 2018
State-run PAGCOR will no longer accept new casino license applications until the Philippine casino industry matures.
- CEZA plans to diversify into casino, cryptocurrency
February 6, 2018
The Philippines former top online gambling licensing body is reportedly looking for an alternative revenue stream after Duterte clipped its licensing power.
Okada Manila eyes Philippine backdoor listing
May 2, 2017