Tag Archives: Philippines
- Colliers urges more accommodation for offshore gaming firms in Manila
November 21, 2018
A property consultancy firm encourages developers to provide space for Philippine offshore gaming companies, who continue to buy up offices in Metro Manila.
- Philippines to crack down on gaming operators’ foreign staff
November 19, 2018
Philippines' Department of Labor and Employment plans interagency task force to target gaming operators' use of illegal foreign workers.
- Okada Manila October earnings ‘an all-time high’
November 15, 2018
The Okada Manila casino resort's October adjusted segment EBITDA was “an all-time high,” of PHP370.6 million ($7 million).
- Resorts World Manila owner profit up in Q3
November 13, 2018
Travellers International Hotel Group, Inc. reported a profit of PHP133.2 million ($2.5 million) for the third quarter, a turnaround from losses last year.
- Okada Manila VIP volume shrinks 30%
The operating loss of Okada rose in the third quarter by $1.09 million, primarily driven by an increase in amortization and depreciation.
- Solaire land purchase leads to drop in Bloomberry profits
November 12, 2018
Solaire owner Bloomberry reported a PHP1.1 billion ($21.3-million) profit for the third quarter, 39% lower year on year.