Tag Archives: Phil Mickelson
- Sports betting whale Billy Walters charged with conspiracy, securities fraud
May 19, 2016
Legendary sports bettor Billy Walters charged with conspiracy and securities fraud, golfer Phil Mickelson returns $931k made from trades.
- Golf body sees no signs of fixing; Lefty schools young ‘un on betting talk
January 28, 2016
UK golf body sees no signs of fixing; Phil Mickelson schools young PGA pro on the limits of how one publicly discusses golf wagering.
- Phil Mickelson linked to $2.75m connected with illegal sports betting bust
June 29, 2015
Pro golfer Phil Mickelson fingered as bettor who transferred $2.75m to intermediary working for illegal online sports betting operation.
- Sports bettor Billy Walters, golfer Phil Mickelson investigated for insider trading
May 31, 2014
FBI and SEC investigating sports bettor Billy Walters and golfer Phil Mickelson for possible insider trading violations.
- Lefty Knows: Mickelson rallies with spectacular final round to win British Open
July 22, 2013
With an Open Championship now in his mantle, Phil Mickelson moves one step closer to competing the elusive career Grand Slam
- Justin Rose survives brutal Merion to win the US Open
June 17, 2013
Entering the tournament at 25/1 odds to win the title, Justin Rose did enough to win, or should we say, survive the US Open