Tag Archives: Phil Gordon
- Phil Gordon’s Startup Chatbox Secures $4.4m in Funding
December 21, 2015
Former Full Tilt Poker pro, Phil Gordon, sees his startup Chatbox secure a further $2.1m in funding to add to the $2.35m acquired in 2014.
- Phil Gordon Forms a New Start-Up Called Tetrapod
January 2, 2015
The former World Poker Tour Champion Phil Gordon, is back in the news after securing $2.35m in seed money for his new start-up: Tetrapod.
- Big Fish tout profitable 2013; Jawfish fold; Rush Street bet $3.5m on Ruby Seven
January 31, 2014
Big Fish Games touts 11th straight year of growth; Jawfish Gaming tosses in the towel; Rush Street invests $3.5m in Ruby Seven Studios.
- The Lederer Files Part Seven – The Final Chapter Summary
September 24, 2012
We sum up the final part of the Lederer Files
- The Lederer Files Part Six – The Summary
The Lederer Files Part Six summarised
- The Lederer Files Part Five: The Summary
September 21, 2012
We look through the juiciest files yet where we get to the bottom of the FTP feud with Phil Ivey