Tag Archives: Phil Gordon
- Phil Gordon’s Startup Chatbox Secures $4.4m in Funding
December 21, 2015
Former Full Tilt Poker pro, Phil Gordon, sees his startup Chatbox secure a further $2.1m in funding to add to the $2.35m acquired in 2014.
- Phil Gordon Forms a New Start-Up Called Tetrapod
January 2, 2015
The former World Poker Tour Champion Phil Gordon, is back in the news after securing $2.35m in seed money for his new start-up: Tetrapod.
- Big Fish tout profitable 2013; Jawfish fold; Rush Street bet $3.5m on Ruby Seven
January 31, 2014
Big Fish Games touts 11th straight year of growth; Jawfish Gaming tosses in the towel; Rush Street invests $3.5m in Ruby Seven Studios.
- The Lederer Files Part Seven – The Final Chapter Summary
September 24, 2012
We sum up the final part of the Lederer Files
- The Lederer Files Part Six – The Summary
The Lederer Files Part Six summarised
- The Lederer Files Part Five: The Summary
September 21, 2012
We look through the juiciest files yet where we get to the bottom of the FTP feud with Phil Ivey
Amaya Gaming and PokerStars talking acquisition?
May 24, 2014
David Baazov’s attorneys want insider trading charges dismissed
November 25, 2017