Tag Archives: PGA TOUR
- Pro golfers think gambling will turn the sport into a circus
August 8, 2019
Rory McIlroy is the latest to step forward and offer his take on the subject, raising concerns over the increase in hecklers that are being found around the greens.
- DraftKings signs Authorized Gaming Operator deal with MLB
July 25, 2019
DraftKings becomes Major League Baseball's second Authorized Gaming Operator, while becoming the official daily fantasy game of PGA Tour.
- Rocket Mortgage Classic betting preview
June 26, 2019
Gary Woodland, who won the U.S. Open for his first-ever major championship, is at +1400 odds ahead of Rickie Fowler and Hideki Matsuyama at +1200.
- New gambling developments coming to the PGA
May 24, 2019
Jay Monahan, the commissioner of the PGA Tour, sees a very bright future for a golfing industry that includes sports gambling.
- 2019 PGA Championship betting preview
May 15, 2019
Dustin Johnson (+1000) looks for his first PGA Championship win and second all-time major while Rory McIlroy (+1100) tries for his third PGA Championship victory.
- PGA Tour open to gambling tie-ups; BetEasy inks NBA deal
February 27, 2019
The PGA Tour now open to gambling sponsorships, but not with "pure sportsbooks or bookmakers;" NBA inks BetEasy for Australian wagering partnership.
Ireland’s top amateur sports body bans all betting sponsorship
February 24, 2018
Atlantic City casinos’ flat October; Borgata building sportsbook
November 15, 2017