Tag Archives: Pennsylvania
- Presque Isle Downs eyes approval of sportsbook offering next month
January 10, 2019
Presque Isle Downs & Casino is looking to add sports betting to its casino, with regulators possibly approving their proposal by February.
- Pennsylvania’s Parx Casino to launch sportsbook next week
January 5, 2019
Pennsylvania's market-leading Parx Casino will soft-launch the state's fourth operational sportsbook on Tuesday, January 8.
- Pennsylvania slots jingled all the way to profits in December
January 4, 2019
Pennsylvania slot machine revenues increased 8% in December 2018 year over year, according to the Pennsylvania Gaming Control Board.
- Pennsylvania’s initial sports betting results show 36% tax toll
December 18, 2018
Pennsylvania's initial sports betting figures at its sole licensed sportsbook show wagers of $1.4m and revenue of over $509k, of which gov't took $183k.
- Pennsylvania’s SugarHouse, Rivers casinos prep betting launch
December 13, 2018
Rush Street Gaming's Rivers and SugarHouse casinos in Pennsylvania set to launch sports betting 'introductory period' on Thursday.
- Pennsylvania gambling expansion adds $385 million to state coffers
December 12, 2018
In the year since Pennsylvania’s comprehensive gambling expansion measure was signed into law, the state has made $385.2 million from licensed operators.
Pennsylvania becomes fourth US state to approve online gambling
October 26, 2017
Mohegan Sun Pocono fined $1m; PA’s satellite casinos a hard sell
December 14, 2017
New Hampshire iLottery offers draw tickets, instant-win games
September 19, 2018
Pennsylvania mini-casino license auctions bringing in the bucks
January 25, 2018
Pennsylvania guv officially approves online gambling bill
October 30, 2017