Tag Archives: payment processing
- WSOP.com adds Paypal payment option
September 3, 2015
Caesars Interactive Entertainment's Nevada-licensed WSOP.com site adds Paypal payment option, New Jersey sites to follow next week.
- Optimal Payments inks €1.1b deal to acquire rival Skrill
March 23, 2015
Optimal Payments inks deal to acquire rival payment processor Skrill from CVC Capital Partners for €1.1b.
- TD Bank skittish over US online gambling payments; HSBC hated Runner Runner
October 9, 2014
TD Bank declines to process any more online gambling transactions in New Jersey; HSBC execs saw Runner Runner and thought it sucked donkeys.
- Optimal Payments pays $225m to acquire California payment processors
July 1, 2014
Optimal Payments pays $225m to acquire California-based online payment processors Meritus and Global Merchant Advisors.
- CEO Matthew Katz on Payment Processing in US Market
May 15, 2014
Becky Liggero talks to CEO Matthew Katz of CAMS, as he explain the biggest challenge in payment processing in the US market.
- Sports Betting Experts Using ClickBank to Promote Their Systems
September 23, 2013
There are billions of dollars to be made each year through sales on the web and there are a number of sports betting experts using ClickBank to promote their systems.
Sky Betting & Gaming scrap UK affiliate program on risk concerns
September 4, 2017
iGaming affiliates circle the wagons as the arrows fly
September 16, 2017