Tag Archives: paul ceglia
- Microsoft attacked by patent troll; Facebook shakedown artist charged with fraud
November 3, 2012
Microsoft sued by Surfcast over claims Windows 8 infringes on its intellectual property; Facebook fraudster Paul Ceglia arrested
- Facebook files motion to dismiss Ceglia case
December 14, 2011
Facebook is hoping to dismiss a patent case by Paul Ceglia
- Facebook patent troll losing his battle
August 15, 2011
Facebook attorneys have claimed that "smoking gun" evidence exists that puts Ceglia's claims in doubt
- Facebook wins Winklevoss court fight but Ceglia lawsuit could prove far dicier
April 13, 2011
Facebook’s Zuckerberg wins court fight with Winklevoss twins; similar compensation lawsuit from Paul Ceglia ramps up as he releases emails supporting his case.
- Bodog Patent Troll 1st Technology’s Scott Lewis reborn as Facebook leech?
July 15, 2010
A web designer sues for an 84% stake in Facebook, claiming to have a six-year-old contract signed with founder Mark Zuckerburg.
Cake Poker attacked by patent troll Scott Lewis of 1st Technology
February 3, 2011