Tag Archives: patrik selin
- Court of appeals rules Gustafsson raids were illegal!
November 19, 2014
The Philippines Court of Appeals in Manila expands preliminary injunction preventing further investigations based on bogus search warrants.
- Reward offered for info leading to arrest of Robert Gustafsson crime gang members
October 20, 2014
Php 100k rewards offered for info leading to the arrest of Jan Robert Gustafsson and co-conspirators Sylvia De Guzman and Sherwin Quiambao.
- Global manhunt underway for Swedish criminal Jan Robert Gustafsson
October 6, 2014
Former Bodog Asia chief Robert Gustafsson subject of nationwide manhunt after warrants issued for his arrest in the Philippines.
- Con man Robert Gustafsson flees Manila after being fired by payment processor
August 21, 2014
Con man Jan Robert Gustafsson flees the Philippines after being sacked by local payment processor.
- Patrik Selin, Jan Robert Gustafsson crime gang charged two more times in Manila
February 5, 2014
More theft indictments filed against the Philippine-based criminal gang headed by former Bodog execs Patrik Selin and Robert Gustafsson.
- Selin-Gustafsson gang confirmed behind illegal raid in Manila
January 7, 2014
An affidavit obtained by CalvinAyre.com confirms former Bodog Asia CEO Robert Gustafsson was instigator of raid on Bodog Asia offices.
Miss Universe 2018: Miss Philippines and Puerto Rico early favorites
December 13, 2018
PAGCOR gives $200M Clark casino the green light
April 5, 2018
Philippine SEC asked to stop Okada Manila owner listing proceedings
December 10, 2018
Okada Manila eyes Philippine backdoor listing
May 2, 2017