Tag Archives: Pat Quinn
- Illinois renews talks of expanded gambling
March 19, 2014
The state rep's new amendments hopes to quell Gov. Quinn's fears because of provisions specifically included to answer the latter's concerns
- People is Stupid: Let Them Gay (Marry)!
November 21, 2013
At the end of the day, it's none of your damn business what other people do with their lives. It's that simple.
- Illinois introduces online gambling legislation
March 7, 2013
Illinois introduces legislation to allow state's existing gaming license holders to offer internet gambling in partnership with tech co's.
- Illinois governor vetoes 2011 gambling expansion bill
March 5, 2013
Illinois governor Pat Quinn vetoed SB 744 that would have called for gambling expansion in the state of Illinois
- Investing the Hard Way: Waiting on The iGaming Boom
May 28, 2012
Gambling news, Vince Martin shares his opinion on the potential for worldwide iGaming and what kept investors interested in the sector.
- Illinois House officially passes gambling expansion bill
May 24, 2012
The bill's founder, Rep. Lou Lang, has asserted that expanding legalized gambling in Illinois would be a boon to the state's struggling economy, saying that tax revenues alone could account for an addition $300 million new revenue for the state.
Maryland casinos continue torrid revenue pace in November
December 6, 2013
Judge says Game of War app maker not liable for player’s ‘gambling losses’
September 23, 2016