Tag Archives: Pat Quinn
- Illinois renews talks of expanded gambling
March 19, 2014
The state rep's new amendments hopes to quell Gov. Quinn's fears because of provisions specifically included to answer the latter's concerns
- People is Stupid: Let Them Gay (Marry)!
November 21, 2013
At the end of the day, it's none of your damn business what other people do with their lives. It's that simple.
- Illinois introduces online gambling legislation
March 7, 2013
Illinois introduces legislation to allow state's existing gaming license holders to offer internet gambling in partnership with tech co's.
- Illinois governor vetoes 2011 gambling expansion bill
March 5, 2013
Illinois governor Pat Quinn vetoed SB 744 that would have called for gambling expansion in the state of Illinois
- Investing the Hard Way: Waiting on The iGaming Boom
May 28, 2012
Gambling news, Vince Martin shares his opinion on the potential for worldwide iGaming and what kept investors interested in the sector.
- Illinois House officially passes gambling expansion bill
May 24, 2012
The bill's founder, Rep. Lou Lang, has asserted that expanding legalized gambling in Illinois would be a boon to the state's struggling economy, saying that tax revenues alone could account for an addition $300 million new revenue for the state.
Camelot wins 10-year, $2.2b Illinois Lottery contract
September 26, 2017
Illinois, Indiana join sports betting legislation bandwagon
January 5, 2018