Tag Archives: Parx casino
- The NBA’s 76ers have picked up an official casino partner
2 October 2019
Parx Casino joins the Philadelphia 76ers in a plan that is designed to boost fan engagement and increase the casino’s user base for its sportsbooks.
- Two Pennsylvania casinos soft-launch online gambling sites
15 July 2019
Two Pennsylvania casinos -- Parx Casinos and Penn National Gaming's Hollywood Casino -- soft-launch online gambling sites, SugarHouse to follow Wednesday.
- Parx Casino in the clear over sexual orientation lawsuit
17 April 2019
A former casino worker at Parx Casino took on the company in court, alleging that she suffered discrimination while employed by the casino.
- NetEnt continues expansion in Pennsylvania through Parx deal
6 February 2019
NetEnt has entered into an agreement with Parx Casino ahead of the opening of the regulated online casino market in Pennsylvania (USA).
- Greenwood Gaming hopes for third sportsbook in Pennsylvania
5 February 2019
The parent company of Parx Casino in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, Greenwood Gaming, is getting serious about sports gambling in the state.
- Kambi launches on-property Sportsbook at Parx Casino in Pennsylvania
10 January 2019
Following a thorough two-day testing phase, the PGCB has given Kambi and Parx Casino the green light to officially open the sportsbook today.
Pennsylvania becomes fourth US state to approve online gambling
26 October 2017
Mohegan Sun Pocono fined $1m; PA’s satellite casinos a hard sell
14 December 2017
New Hampshire iLottery offers draw tickets, instant-win games
19 September 2018
Pennsylvania mini-casino license auctions bringing in the bucks
25 January 2018
Pennsylvania guv officially approves online gambling bill
30 October 2017