Tag Archives: Paradise Entertainment
- Paradise Entertainment shareholders give nod to buyback program
May 23, 2019
Paradise Entertainment shareholders have given their support a company initiative to buy back shares and issue a special dividend.
- Paradise Entertainment reports weaker Q1 on gaming machine unit
May 20, 2019
Macau’s Paradise Entertainment Ltd. published its financials for the first quarter of the year and the results don’t look good.
- Paradise Entertainment gives discount to chairman’s brother-in-law
December 17, 2018
Paradise Entertainment announced their agreement with Mr. Feng Linyi through a filing with the Hong Kong Exchanges and the Stock Exchange of Hong Kong.
- Paradise Entertainment Q3 earnings down 57% year on year
November 13, 2018
Paradise Entertainment reported adjusted EBITDA of HKD19.7 million ($2.5 million) in the third quarter, 57.3% lower year on year.
- Paradise Entertainment revenue up 15.2% in H1 2018
August 23, 2018
Paradise Entertainment Limited posted a revenue of HK$563.9 million ($71.8 million) for the first half of 2018, up 15.2% from the same period last year.
- Paradise grants Interblock license to Macau non-live gaming machines
August 15, 2018
Paradise Entertainment Limited has granted Interblock d.d. license for the use of certain intellectual property for non-live multi-gaming machines in Macau.
Stephen Hung abandons floundering Macau hotel project
January 31, 2018
Macau units lift Wynn Resorts Q2 net revenues
July 26, 2017
Hong Kong, Macau now joined by ‘bridge of death’
April 2, 2018
DeClub Macau wants to build the world’s first blockchain casino
October 22, 2018
Macau night spots to hit when you’re not gambling
April 2, 2014