Tag Archives: Paradise Entertainment
- Paradise Ent trims H1 net loss to $5.1M
August 23, 2017
Paradise Ent has trimmed its losses by 90.2% in the first half of the year after inking a multi-million dollar deal to grant some exclusive rights to IGT.
- Paradise Entertainment’s Q1 revenue down 9.8 percent
May 16, 2017
- Higher terminal sales lifts Paradise Ent’s 2016 revenue
March 30, 2017
Paradise Entertainment Ltd posted a 6.5 percent revenue growth in 2016, thanks in part to the higher sales of its live multi-game (LMG) terminals.
- Paradise net loss balloons to $53.7M in H1
August 29, 2016
Disposal of patents and patent applications has dampen Paradise Entertainment Limited's revenues, resulting to a more than 33-fold net loss.
- Asian casinos to add 25% more electronic table game seats in next three years
May 26, 2016
Union Gaming says Asian casinos will boost their number of electronic table game seats by more than one-quarter in the next three years.
- Paradise’s legal dispute vs. Sci Games still alive
May 24, 2016
Paradise has shot down Scientific Games Corp’s (SGC) claim that the court has given a go-signal to sell its products in the Macau market.
Dragon Corp. wants to bring blockchain to Macau’s casino floors
September 25, 2017
Macau night spots to hit when you’re not gambling
April 2, 2014
Parisian Macao battling Legionnaires’ Disease outbreak
April 25, 2017
Typhoon Hato delays MGM Cotai opening until January 29
September 29, 2017