Tag Archives: Paradise Entertainment
- Paradise Entertainment revenue up 15.2% in H1 2018
August 23, 2018
Paradise Entertainment Limited posted a revenue of HK$563.9 million ($71.8 million) for the first half of 2018, up 15.2% from the same period last year.
- Paradise grants Interblock license to Macau non-live gaming machines
August 15, 2018
Paradise Entertainment Limited has granted Interblock d.d. license for the use of certain intellectual property for non-live multi-gaming machines in Macau.
- Paradise Entertainment expects positive gains for first half of 2018
July 26, 2018
For its first-quarter report this year, Paradise Entertainment indicated that its revenue had increased year-on-year by 31.1% to reach $39.28 million.
- Paradise Entertainment sets its sights on new Macau license
July 12, 2018
Paradise Entertainment it will more than likely look to pick up a casino license in Macau when the city state begins to issue new licenses.
- Paradise Entertainment spends $16M for warehouse in Macau
June 20, 2018
Hong Kong-listed Paradise Entertainment, a manufacturer of casino gaming equipment, has inked an agreement to purchase warehouse space in Macau.
- Paradise Ent Q1 2018 revenue climbs to $39.28M
May 15, 2018
Paradise Entertainment Ltd. jumped 31.1 percent in the first three months of 2018 on the back of growing demand for electronic gaming equipment.
Macau units lift Wynn Resorts Q2 net revenues
July 26, 2017
Stephen Hung abandons floundering Macau hotel project
January 31, 2018
Hong Kong, Macau now joined by ‘bridge of death’
April 2, 2018
Typhoon Hato delays MGM Cotai opening until January 29
September 29, 2017
Wynn Macau VIP dealer on the lam with $6.1m in stolen chips
January 17, 2018