Tag Archives: Paradise Entertainment
- Paradise Entertainment gives discount to chairman’s brother-in-law
December 17, 2018
Paradise Entertainment announced their agreement with Mr. Feng Linyi through a filing with the Hong Kong Exchanges and the Stock Exchange of Hong Kong.
- Paradise Entertainment Q3 earnings down 57% year on year
November 13, 2018
Paradise Entertainment reported adjusted EBITDA of HKD19.7 million ($2.5 million) in the third quarter, 57.3% lower year on year.
- Paradise Entertainment revenue up 15.2% in H1 2018
August 23, 2018
Paradise Entertainment Limited posted a revenue of HK$563.9 million ($71.8 million) for the first half of 2018, up 15.2% from the same period last year.
- Paradise grants Interblock license to Macau non-live gaming machines
August 15, 2018
Paradise Entertainment Limited has granted Interblock d.d. license for the use of certain intellectual property for non-live multi-gaming machines in Macau.
- Paradise Entertainment expects positive gains for first half of 2018
July 26, 2018
For its first-quarter report this year, Paradise Entertainment indicated that its revenue had increased year-on-year by 31.1% to reach $39.28 million.
- Paradise Entertainment sets its sights on new Macau license
July 12, 2018
Paradise Entertainment it will more than likely look to pick up a casino license in Macau when the city state begins to issue new licenses.
Stephen Hung abandons floundering Macau hotel project
January 31, 2018
Macau units lift Wynn Resorts Q2 net revenues
July 26, 2017
Hong Kong, Macau now joined by ‘bridge of death’
April 2, 2018
VIP gambling rebound has Macau junkets in expansionist mode
December 8, 2017
Wynn Macau VIP dealer on the lam with $6.1m in stolen chips
January 17, 2018