Tag Archives: Pansy Ho
- Pansy Ho tapped to be United Nations tourism ambassador
October 25, 2018
Pansy Ho Chiu King has been appointed by the United Nation’s World Tourism Organization (UNWTO) as a Tourism Ambassador.
- Macau’s gambling king Stanley Ho steps down from Shun Tak Holdings
June 26, 2017
Macau's gambling king Stanley Ho is handing over the reins of the Hong Kong conglomerate he founded to his daughter, Pansy Ho
- MGM Resorts boosts China casino stake in $325M deal with Pansy Ho
August 17, 2016
U.S. casino operator MGM Resorts International is increasing its ownership stake in its China unit to 56 percent.
- Sheldon Adelson tops gaming sector in Forbes World’s Billionaires 2015
March 10, 2015
Forbes’ released its annual World’s Top Billionaires List, with Las Vegas Sands Sheldon Adelson topping the gambling sector.
- Macau’s revenue slump takes big bite out of Hong Kong rich list
January 9, 2015
Four casino operators on Forbes' annual Hong Kong rich list lose billions in 2014 thanks to Macau's revenue slump.
- Macau revenue rises 11.5% in February; MGM China breaks ground on Cotai
March 1, 2013
Macau gaming revenue rises 11.5% in January; MGM China breaks ground on Cotai casino, while Pansy Ho says no evidence of junket crackdown
Stephen Hung abandons floundering Macau hotel project
January 31, 2018
Macau units lift Wynn Resorts Q2 net revenues
July 26, 2017
Hong Kong, Macau now joined by ‘bridge of death’
April 2, 2018
VIP gambling rebound has Macau junkets in expansionist mode
December 8, 2017
Wynn Macau VIP dealer on the lam with $6.1m in stolen chips
January 17, 2018