Tag Archives: Pansy Ho
- Macau’s gambling king Stanley Ho steps down from Shun Tak Holdings
June 26, 2017
Macau's gambling king Stanley Ho is handing over the reins of the Hong Kong conglomerate he founded to his daughter, Pansy Ho
- MGM Resorts boosts China casino stake in $325M deal with Pansy Ho
August 17, 2016
U.S. casino operator MGM Resorts International is increasing its ownership stake in its China unit to 56 percent.
- Sheldon Adelson tops gaming sector in Forbes World’s Billionaires 2015
March 10, 2015
Forbes’ released its annual World’s Top Billionaires List, with Las Vegas Sands Sheldon Adelson topping the gambling sector.
- Macau’s revenue slump takes big bite out of Hong Kong rich list
January 9, 2015
Four casino operators on Forbes' annual Hong Kong rich list lose billions in 2014 thanks to Macau's revenue slump.
- Macau revenue rises 11.5% in February; MGM China breaks ground on Cotai
March 1, 2013
Macau gaming revenue rises 11.5% in January; MGM China breaks ground on Cotai casino, while Pansy Ho says no evidence of junket crackdown
- Mass. Gaming Commission to look into MGM’s relationship with Pansy Ho
February 20, 2013
The MA Gaming Comm is set to do investigations on all companies that filed applications for the casino license that the state will award.
Atlantic City casinos’ flat October; Borgata building sportsbook
November 15, 2017
Typhoon Hato delays MGM Cotai opening until January 29
September 29, 2017
MGM’s Maryland casino National Harbor sets new revenue record
September 7, 2017