Tag Archives: Panama
- Panama to scrap controversial tax on players’ gambling winnings
24 September 2019
Panama's government to scrap the hated 5.5% tax on gambling winnings introduced in 2015 that also applied to withdrawals and conversion of chips into money.
- World Cup review: USA and Chile miss out; Panama feature for the first time
12 October 2017
Another World Cup qualifying round-up including disasters for the USA and Chile, a Lionel Messi rescue act for Argentina, and news in Panama.
- PokerStars Championship Panama: Smaron and O’Dwyer take final two titles
22 March 2017
The PokerStars Championship in Panama has come to a close with Kenneth Smaron winning the Main Event and Steve O'Dwyer winning the $10,500 High Roller.
- Laos gov’t cancels sale of disputed Savan Vegas Hotel and Casino: RGB
12 May 2016
The government of Laos has called off the process to sell the contested Savan Vegas casino.
- READYtoPARTNER Affiliate Program Officially Launches
28 January 2015
Simon Eaton announces new affiliate program, READYtoPARTNER, for innovative sportsbook READYtoBET.
- Minnesota Lottery’s online scratchers given last-minute reprieve… for now
7 May 2014
Minnesota Lottery's pioneering online scratch tickets get last minute reprieve by House legislators, but issue may resurface in coming weeks
Conferences galore at the GES LatAm 2013
21 February 2013
Betting odds supplier Don Best warns of malware data breach
11 February 2019
Scientific Games to acquire NYX Gaming Group for C$775m
20 September 2017
Scientific Games appoints new digital chief as Matt Davey exits
17 December 2018