Tag Archives: PAGCOR
- ASIA CASINO ROUNDUP: Vietnam, Saipan, Taiwan, South Korea, Philippines
13 August 2011
Asian casino news: a new casino complex in Vietnam; Genting Singapore's profits fall; Taiwan, Saipan, South Korea consider new ventures
- Pagcor loses P160m to syndicate
9 August 2011
In casino news, a scam, pulled off by three members of a syndicate, has cost PAGCOR 160 Million Philippine Pesos.
- Text-based lotto game headed to the Philippines
27 January 2011
Text based gaming in the Phillipines? Bingo!
- Pagcor remittance to Philippines government down 9% in 2010
30 October 2010
Remittances to the Philippines government by state-owned gambling regulator Pagcor down 9% so far this year.
- Tycoon offers $10B for Pagcor
9 August 2010
San Miguel vice chair Ramon S. Ang is proposing the privatization of PAGCOR to raise capital and transform the country into a tiger economy.
- No more casinos for Filipinos
Pagcor has suspended the issuing of any new casino licenses and will closely monitor the ones that it's already given out
PAGCOR gives $200M Clark casino the green light
5 April 2018
Philippines gives Playtech an RNG online casino monopoly
16 October 2018