Tag Archives: PAGCOR
- Bullish Oriental Game sees banner year for POGOs in 2018
February 19, 2018
Oriental Game is betting big that state regulator PAGCOR will succeed in its plan to double its revenue target.
- PAGCOR targets $115M profit from POGOs in 2018
February 12, 2018
PAGCOR chair is expecting no less than PHP6 billion ($115.4 million) from the POGO licensing scheme this year as all the licensees become operational.
- PAGCOR freezes new casino license applications
February 7, 2018
State-run PAGCOR will no longer accept new casino license applications until the Philippine casino industry matures.
- Failed Solaire land auction forces PAGCOR to consider Plan B
January 29, 2018
It’s back to the drawing board for state-run PAGCOR after the bidding of two parcels of land where Solaire Resort and Casino stands has failed yet again.
- Bloomberry to reward loyal customers with stocks
January 25, 2018
Bloomberry Resorts and Hotel Inc. has come up with a way to entice new players to gamble in its integrated resort while retaining their loyal patrons.
- PAGCOR chief: Melco willing to increase investments in the Philippines
January 15, 2018
Hong Kong-listed casino operator Melco Resorts and Entertainment is planning to increase its stake in the Philippines, according to state regulator PAGCOR.
Okada Manila eyes Philippine backdoor listing
May 2, 2017