Tag Archives: PAGCOR
- Boracay Island reopens sans gambling
October 18, 2018
Following the six-month mandated closure, Boracay Island in the Philippines is now open for business – sort of.
- Philippines gives Playtech an RNG online casino monopoly
October 16, 2018
The Philippines gambling regulator orders its online gambling licensees to only use Playtech random number generator casino games.
- Philippines ‘steps up’ crackdown on illegal online gambling
September 30, 2018
The head of the Philippines Amusement and Gaming Corporation vows "dire consequences" for online gambling operators who don't acquire local license.
- A casino strip in Manila? If PAGCOR has its way
September 28, 2018
PAGCOR Chairman and CEO Andrea Domingo has said that she envisions more casinos to be housed in Entertainment City in Metro Manila.
- State-run casinos in the Philippines too ‘profitable’ to sell
September 26, 2018
State regulator Philippine Amusement and Gaming Corporation (PAGCOR) is not looking to sell casinos earlier targeted for privatization just yet.
- Philippines bans casino staff from gambling at all gaming venues
September 20, 2018
Philippines gaming regulator automatically puts all casino staff on National Database of Restricted Persons, essentially banning them from gambling.