Tag Archives: PAGCOR
- Landing clarifies activity at planned Manila casino site
August 21, 2018
Landing International clarifies the report after a construction equipment is on-site within the cancelled land lease of the casino company in Manila.
- No Boracay casinos when the island reopens says government
August 15, 2018
Philippines DOT Secretary broke the news with Duterte's reaffirmation that casino ban would be implemented including existing casinos prior's April closure.
- Don’t sweat suspension of gaming licenses in the Philippines
August 14, 2018
Philippine President Rodrigo Duterte may have a personal hatred for gambling, but he knows where his money comes from.
- Philippine gov’t lawyers eye Landing international land lease contract review
August 10, 2018
The Philippine's Department of Justice will scrutinize the “flawed” casino land lease deal that the government entered with Landing International.
- Duterte shuts Philippines’ doors to new casinos
August 8, 2018
Philippine President Rodrigo Duterte has had enough of new casinos in the Southeast Asian country.
- Philippine prez cancels Landing Int’l casino land lease deal
August 7, 2018
Landing International could see further delays after President Duterte ordered the cancellation of its casino land lease deal with NPF.