Tag Archives: PAGCOR
- GEG not abandoning $500M Boracay casino project, LRWC says
April 17, 2018
To build or not to build? That is the $500-million Boracay casino question.
- Landing International eyes integrated resort in the Philippines
April 10, 2018
The casino operator has signed a lease for a land near Entertainment City for its “integrated leisure and entertainment resort.”
- PAGCOR gives $200M Clark casino the green light
April 5, 2018
PAGCOR has approved the construction of a $200m integrated gaming resort in Mimosa, a leisure estate in Clark, located in the northern province of Pampanga.
- Philippines’ land-based eGames sector to add live dealer casino
April 3, 2018
The Philippines is preparing to allow its land-based eGames electronic gaming sector to add live dealer casino games to its product offering.
- Electronic gaming biggest grower in Philippine casinos
March 27, 2018
Philippine gaming market enjoys double-digit growth in 2017 as every sector but retail eGames/eBingo reports strong year-on-year improvement.
- After Boracay, Galaxy Ent sets sights on Japan casino license
March 21, 2018
Macau-based casino operator Galaxy Entertainment group is making a mad dash to Japan.
New Japan law recognizes bitcoin as method of payment
March 31, 2017
PAGCOR gives $200M Clark casino the green light
April 5, 2018
Bitcoin catches attention of American Airlines, AT&T
August 9, 2017