Tag Archives: PAGCOR
- PAGCOR shamed as Casino Filipino Manila’s losses put in the spotlight
July 22, 2019
Casino Filipino can’t make a profit, and PAGCOR doesn’t seem to have any plans to fix it.
- PAGCOR warns POGOs to be compliant, offers them help to do so
June 24, 2019
PAGCOR is once again warning its POGO operators to follow the rules and pay their taxes or they could be in big trouble with the law.
- Quezon City mayor-elect ready to push ahead with entry fees
June 17, 2019
Quezon City’s incoming mayor is ready to fight PAGCOR to impose the city’s new fees on gambling.
- Philippines’ Quezon City pushes ahead with casino entry fees
June 11, 2019
Quezon City has done exactly what PAGCOR told them not to do; the passed an ordinance imposing entry fees on casinos.
- Marie Antonette Quiogue explains gambling growth in the Philippines
Marie Antonette Quiogue can tell you that while investing in an operation in the Philippines could sound intimidating, it’s totally worth it.
- PAGCOR sees solid revenue growth in the first 4 months of 2019
June 4, 2019
The Philippine Amusement and Gaming Corp. had taken in gross revenue of approximately $482.5 million (PHP25.09 billion) and total revenue came in at $460.45 million.
PAGCOR gives $200M Clark casino the green light
April 5, 2018
Philippines gives Playtech an RNG online casino monopoly
October 16, 2018