Tag Archives: PAGCOR
- Philippine regulator approves listed company’s foray into casinos
December 13, 2018
Philippine businessman Dennis Uy has gotten regulatory approval for one of his publicly traded companies to engage in casino operations.
- GGR in the Philippines reaches $3 billion
December 6, 2018
According to a report, for the first nine months of this year, gross gaming revenue (GGR) in the Philippines was $3 billion across all gaming sectors.
- PAGCOR told to issue Waterfront Philippines casino license
December 3, 2018
A Philippines Court of Appeals upholds lower court ruling ordered the local gambling regulatory body to issue casino license to Waterfront Philippines.
- PAGCOR official drops Wynn Macau lawsuit appeal, might sue in US
November 23, 2018
The former executive with the Philippine Amusement and Gaming Corp, Rogello Bangsil might take his case to U.S. after a lost case with Wynn Macau.
- Philippines to crack down on gaming operators’ foreign staff
November 19, 2018
Philippines' Department of Labor and Employment plans interagency task force to target gaming operators' use of illegal foreign workers.
- PAGCOR Q3 net income reaches $700M
October 26, 2018
State regulator Philippine Amusement and Gaming Corporation (PAGCOR) reported a net income of PHP37.6 billion ($699 million) for the third quarter of 2018.