Tag Archives: PAGCOR
- Tagaytay casino not ready to open yet as volcano calms down
14 February 2020
CF Tagaytay needs a few last safety checks before it will be allowed to open, as Tagaytay hopes to bring back tourists.
- Philippine market gaming revenue jumps 15% to $4.92b in 2019
11 February 2020
Philippine Amusement and Gaming Corporation figures shows local gambling sector generated revenue of $4.92b in 2019, up 15% from 2018.
- PAGCOR sees income plunge as it crunches the final ’19 numbers
31 January 2020
The state-backed gambling regulator and operator in the Philippines reports a huge drop in 2019 net income
- Coronavirus causes casino share plunge, POGO quarantines and visa cutoff
28 January 2020
As the Coronavirus spreads, travel bans are taking a big toll on the gambling inudstry, and regulators are doing whatever they can to protect the industry.
- PAGCOR to invest resources into monitoring money laundering activity
24 January 2020
The gaming regulator/operator is partnering with the Philippine Anti-Money Laundering Council in a new deal.
- PAGCOR provide ringing endorsement of ICE London
20 January 2020
PAGCOR has confirmed it will be bringing its largest ever delegation to this year’s ICE London (4-6 February, 2020, ExCeL London, UK).
PAGCOR gives $200M Clark casino the green light
5 April 2018
Philippines gives Playtech an RNG online casino monopoly
16 October 2018