Tag Archives: PAGCOR
- PAGCOR makes it clear: Quezon City doesn’t get to regulate gambling
March 15, 2019
PAGCOR has announced they will definitely issue a temporary restraining order on Quezon City if their anti-gambling ordinance pushes through
- PAGCOR responds to Quezon City official’s tough casino talk
March 14, 2019
Growing tired of Quezon City Vice Mayor Joy Belmonte, PAGCOR has announced she should make up her mind on the cities upcoming Casino, or get out of the way.
- Frontier Capital set to relaunch Casablanca in the Philippines
March 12, 2019
Frontier Capital Group Ltd. has finally found the money to be able to reopen the Casablanca Casino in the Clark Freeport Zone in the Philippines.
- Philippines not expected to change anti-casino policy anytime soon
February 19, 2019
Despite the moratorium on new casino construction, the gambling industry in the Philippines doesn’t appear to be suffering.
- Philippine gaming regulator’s net income jumps 500% in 2018
February 1, 2019
The Philippine Amusement and Gaming Corporation (PAGCOR) reported net income of $604.41 million for 2018, an increase of over 500% year on year.
- PAGCOR boss wants Duterte to relax about the gambling already
January 31, 2019
The Philippines could stand to profit from more gambling, but is being held back by one man.
Miss Universe 2018: Miss Philippines and Puerto Rico early favorites
December 13, 2018
PAGCOR gives $200M Clark casino the green light
April 5, 2018
Philippine SEC asked to stop Okada Manila owner listing proceedings
December 10, 2018
Okada Manila eyes Philippine backdoor listing
May 2, 2017