Tag Archives: Paddy Power
- Germany, Greece go after Paddy Power, demand tax payment
February 14, 2019
Gambling giant Paddy Power Betfair is pulling out their wallet. It has been slapped with a large tax bill from both Germany and Greece.
- Paddy Power does it again: Rhodri Giggs in cheeky Loyalty Rewards ad
February 11, 2019
Paddy Power has pulled off another masterpiece of an advert this time putting the knife into love cheat Ryan Giggs, by hiring Rhodri to appear in the ad.
- Paddy Power is positioned for growth, but be careful with it
October 2, 2018
There’s a good long term bull case for Paddy, but the instability in Europe and the fiscal trainwreck that is the U.S. puts it in a difficult position.
- Helsinki backlash: Punters bet on Trump being impeached this year
July 18, 2018
U.S. President Donald Trump is back on every punter's radar following his Helsinki summit with Russian President Vladimir Putin.
- Paddy Power founders punt on gambling startup Banach Tech
July 2, 2018
Banach Technology (BT) has secured some €2.2 million ($2.56 million) in enterprise funding to help expand its product development services.
- ASA stops Paddy Power’s “Papa Loves Mambo” ad broadcast
November 29, 2017
Advertising Standards Authority has ordered bookmaker Paddy Power to stop airing a controversial advertisement that promotes gambling in the workplace.
Paddypower: Making Mischief Work
August 23, 2013
Betfair goes full Grinch, exits Canada
December 24, 2015
Paddy Power under fire over ‘always bet on black’ tweet
August 25, 2017
UK online gambling operators told to purge kid-friendly marketing
October 22, 2017