Tag Archives: Paddy Power
- Paddy Power is positioned for growth, but be careful with it
October 2, 2018
There’s a good long term bull case for Paddy, but the instability in Europe and the fiscal trainwreck that is the U.S. puts it in a difficult position.
- Helsinki backlash: Punters bet on Trump being impeached this year
July 18, 2018
U.S. President Donald Trump is back on every punter's radar following his Helsinki summit with Russian President Vladimir Putin.
- Paddy Power founders punt on gambling startup Banach Tech
July 2, 2018
Banach Technology (BT) has secured some €2.2 million ($2.56 million) in enterprise funding to help expand its product development services.
- ASA stops Paddy Power’s “Papa Loves Mambo” ad broadcast
November 29, 2017
Advertising Standards Authority has ordered bookmaker Paddy Power to stop airing a controversial advertisement that promotes gambling in the workplace.
- Italy mulls sports betting tax hike; Paddy Power gives Italy the boot
October 19, 2017
Early drafts of Italy's 2018 budget plan include hikes in sports betting taxes; Paddy Power Betfair withdrawing Paddy Power brand from Italy.
- Ad watchdog sees red over Paddy Power’s ‘always bet on black’
September 20, 2017
The UK's advertising watchdog sees red over Paddy Power's 'Always Bet on Black' promo for the Mayweather v. McGregor boxing match.
Bet365 annual revenue tops £2.2b, profit jumps to £504m
November 7, 2017
Paddypower: Making Mischief Work
August 23, 2013
Italy online sports betting soars, poker liquidity plans stall
December 8, 2017