Tag Archives: Paddy Power
- FanDuel sale to Paddy Power leads to lawsuit by founder, employees
26 February 2020
The founders and employees of FanDuel were cheated out of a stake in the company when it was sold to Paddy Power Betfair.
- Paddy Power slammed for “racist” ad, avoids fine
28 November 2019
Some English rugby fans are crying foul over an ad Paddy Power ran during the 2019 Six Nations tournament this past February and March.
- Flutter might dump Paddy Power in favor of Stars Group deal
15 October 2019
As the possible merger between Flutter Entertainment and The Stars Group begins to take shape.
- Gambling and shirt sponsorship – Huddersfield Town pay the price
6 September 2019
Huddersfield Town Football Club have received a fine of £50,000 by the English Football Association for wearing a kit that breached advertising regulations.
- Half of EPL jerseys now carry gambling sponsorships
25 July 2019
With international interest in gambling at an all-time high, gambling companies are turning to the sport more than ever to create new sponsorships.
- UK ad watchdog spanks Hills, Gamesys, Paddy Power promos
8 May 2019
The UK's Advertising Standards Authority takes its ban-hammer to promos offered by Gamesys, William Hill and Paddy Power.
Betfair cuts off its Indian customers after public shaming
30 January 2019
William Hill exits China, loses Jimmy Vaccaro to South Point
18 August 2013
William Hill US first to offer eSports bets in Nevada
19 November 2016