Tag Archives: Paddy Power
- Helsinki backlash: Punters bet on Trump being impeached this year
July 18, 2018
U.S. President Donald Trump is back on every punter's radar following his Helsinki summit with Russian President Vladimir Putin.
- Paddy Power founders punt on gambling startup Banach Tech
July 2, 2018
Banach Technology (BT) has secured some €2.2 million ($2.56 million) in enterprise funding to help expand its product development services.
- ASA stops Paddy Power’s “Papa Loves Mambo” ad broadcast
November 29, 2017
Advertising Standards Authority has ordered bookmaker Paddy Power to stop airing a controversial advertisement that promotes gambling in the workplace.
- Italy mulls sports betting tax hike; Paddy Power gives Italy the boot
October 19, 2017
Early drafts of Italy's 2018 budget plan include hikes in sports betting taxes; Paddy Power Betfair withdrawing Paddy Power brand from Italy.
- Ad watchdog sees red over Paddy Power’s ‘always bet on black’
September 20, 2017
The UK's advertising watchdog sees red over Paddy Power's 'Always Bet on Black' promo for the Mayweather v. McGregor boxing match.
- Paddy Power apologizes over betting choice boo-boo
September 19, 2017
Irish bookmaker Paddy Power has issued an apology for "erroniously" including the name of a dead ex-footballer in the adverised odds.
Paddypower: Making Mischief Work
August 23, 2013
Paddy Power under fire over ‘always bet on black’ tweet
August 25, 2017
Betfair goes full Grinch, exits Canada
December 24, 2015