Tag Archives: paddy power betfair
- Paddy Power Betfair facing £115m impact from regulatory changes
November 2, 2018
Paddy Power Betfair says everything's going swimmingly at present but warns of a future £115m hit to annual earnings from regulatory changes.
- BetEasy file legal counterstrike in Sportsbet/Sportingbet fight
October 24, 2018
The Stars Group's BetEasy brand opens second front in war with Paddy Power Betfair's Sportsbet brand over use of Sportingbet trademark.
- Paddy Power Betfair fined £2.2m for social responsibility failures
October 16, 2018
UK Gambling Commission hits Paddy Power Betfair with £2.2m penalty for social responsibility failures, including letting punters gamble with stolen cash.
- Paddy Power is positioned for growth, but be careful with it
October 2, 2018
There’s a good long term bull case for Paddy, but the instability in Europe and the fiscal trainwreck that is the U.S. puts it in a difficult position.
- FanDuel’s stiffed co-founders sue company for $120m
August 15, 2018
Nigel Eccles and three other co-founders of daily fantasy sports operator FanDuel sue company's board after getting stiffed in Paddy Power Betfair takeover.
- Paddy Power Betfair trims outlook despite robust H1 bottom line
August 8, 2018
Paddy Power Betfair remained pessimistic about its full-year 2018 outlook even as its revenues accelerated at a faster pace in the 2nd quarter of the year.
Cyprus doles out more online sports betting licenses
March 20, 2017
Betfair latest to exit Poland
March 28, 2017
PokerStars, GVC, Paddy Power Betfair join US casino lobby
March 16, 2018