Tag Archives: paddy power betfair
- Sportsbet draws first blood in trademark fight with Sportingbet
July 11, 2018
Sportsbet secures Australian court injunction barring CrownBet from rebranding as Sportingbet; Paddy Power Betfair completes US merger with FanDuel.
- FanDuel execs score big money on Paddy Power Betfair merger; shareholders, not so much
July 9, 2018
The deal between Paddy Power Betfair to acquire Fanduel does not include payouts for FanDuel's founding members or common shareholders.
- W. Virginia’s Greenbrier Resort picks FanDuel for sportsbook
June 26, 2018
West Virginia's Greenbrier Resort picks Fanduel (and Paddy Power Betfair) to power its retail, online and mobile sports betting product.
- Sportsbet sues Crownbet to stop Sportingbet rebrand
June 25, 2018
Paddy Power Betfair's Australian brand Sportsbet files trademark suit v. The Stars Group's Crownbet over its plans to rebrand as Sportingbet.
- Paddy Power Betfair $660M buyback program moves forward
May 31, 2018
PaddyPower Betfair has started returning £500 million ($667.37 million) to shareholders in stock buyback as it seeks to reduce the company’s share capital.
Cyprus doles out more online sports betting licenses
March 20, 2017
Betfair latest to exit Poland
March 28, 2017
Paddy Power Betfair and the difficulty of picking exact bottoms
August 22, 2017