Tag Archives: paddy power betfair
- FanDuel’s stiffed co-founders sue company for $120m
August 15, 2018
Nigel Eccles and three other co-founders of daily fantasy sports operator FanDuel sue company's board after getting stiffed in Paddy Power Betfair takeover.
- Paddy Power Betfair trims outlook despite robust H1 bottom line
August 8, 2018
Paddy Power Betfair remained pessimistic about its full-year 2018 outlook even as its revenues accelerated at a faster pace in the 2nd quarter of the year.
- FanDuel extends sports betting reach with Boyd partnership
August 6, 2018
Paddy Power Betfair wasted no time and signed a deal with Boyd Gaming Corp to break into the online casino and sports betting US market.
- Sportsbet draws first blood in trademark fight with Sportingbet
July 11, 2018
Sportsbet secures Australian court injunction barring CrownBet from rebranding as Sportingbet; Paddy Power Betfair completes US merger with FanDuel.
- FanDuel execs score big money on Paddy Power Betfair merger; shareholders, not so much
July 9, 2018
The deal between Paddy Power Betfair to acquire Fanduel does not include payouts for FanDuel's founding members or common shareholders.
- W. Virginia’s Greenbrier Resort picks FanDuel for sportsbook
June 26, 2018
West Virginia's Greenbrier Resort picks Fanduel (and Paddy Power Betfair) to power its retail, online and mobile sports betting product.
Atlantic City casinos’ flat October; Borgata building sportsbook
November 15, 2017
Atlantic City casinos enjoy Q3 double-digit profit growth
November 23, 2017
Atlantic City’s casino tables bleed red ink in May
June 14, 2018