Tag Archives: paddy power betfair
- Paddy Power Betfair, 888 reducing UK affiliate activity
February 1, 2018
888 Holdings and Paddy Power Betfair cutting back on UK-facing affiliate programs as third-party marketing comes under stricter regulatory oversight.
- Paddy Power Betfair’s new CEO shuffles senior management
January 10, 2018
Two days after getting the job, Paddy Power Betfair's new CEO Peter Jackson appoints new CEOs of European and Australian operations.
- Paddy Power Betfair joins the All-in Diversity Project as a founding member and participant
December 7, 2017
All-in Diversity Project is an industry-driven, not-for-profit initiative which aims to benchmark diversity inclusion across the global betting.
- Paddy Power Betfair revenue rises despite online sluggishness
November 1, 2017
Paddy Power Betfair posts modest revenue gains in Q3 despite lack of major sports event and sluggish online operations, particularly online gaming.
- Italy mulls sports betting tax hike; Paddy Power gives Italy the boot
October 19, 2017
Early drafts of Italy's 2018 budget plan include hikes in sports betting taxes; Paddy Power Betfair withdrawing Paddy Power brand from Italy.
- Betting terminal curbs get Paddy Power Betfair backing
September 27, 2017
Different bookmakers are now raising their eyebrows after PP Betfair surprisingly throws its support on the imposition of heavy curbs on betting machines.
Cyprus doles out more online sports betting licenses
March 20, 2017
Betfair latest to exit Poland
March 28, 2017