Tag Archives: paddy power betfair
- Paddy Power now part owner of Georgia’s biggest online gambling group
February 1, 2019
According to a report by the Financial Times, Paddy Power Betfair now owns a huge piece of the largest online gambling company in Georgia.
- Betfair cuts off its Indian customers after public shaming
January 30, 2019
Paddy Power Betfair's Betfair brand cuts off its Indian customers on January 28 after public shaming by All India Gaming Federation.
- Paddy Power Betfair goes live with Scientific Games’ OGS
January 16, 2019
Scientific Games is enhancing its partnership with Paddy Power Betfair by rolling out its Open Gaming System (OGS) content aggregation platform.
- GAN, FanDuel eye Pennsylvania, W. Virginia online gambling
January 10, 2019
Gambling tech suppliers GAN extend relationship with Paddy Power Betfair's FanDuel brand to target online gambling in Pennsylvania and West Virginia.
- New Zealand TAB finally launches new fixed-odds betting platform
January 9, 2019
New Zealand Racing Board announces launch of new TAB fixed-odds betting platform, more than two years after announcing plans.
- Sportsbet TV ad sets new Aussie record for most complaints
December 20, 2018
A Sportsbet television promo featuring a man manscaping his nether regions sets new Australian record for public complaints.
Australian online bookie Neds launch Bitcoin betting platform
February 2, 2018
Online bookmaker Pinnacle cuts off Australian customers
March 12, 2018