Tag Archives: paddy power betfair
- GAN sign Goldbet Italy deal, extend Betfair New Jersey pact
April 19, 2018
Online gambling tech provider GAN inks B2B deal with Goldbet, the company's ninth Italian client, extends New Jersey deal with Betfair online casino.
- Paddy Power Betfair CFO appointment
March 28, 2018
Paddy Power Betfair plc today announces that Jonathan Hill will be appointed as Chief Financial Officer (CFO).
- Paddy Power Betfair exclusion system goes high tech
March 27, 2018
Excluding oneself from the services of Irish bookmaker Paddy Power Betfair is now as easy as clicking a button.
- PokerStars, GVC, Paddy Power Betfair join US casino lobby
March 16, 2018
The American Gaming Association welcomes six new board-level members, including GVC Holdings, Paddy Power Betfair and The Stars Group.
- Sportsbet ready to ride incoming Aussie online gambling tax wave
March 8, 2018
Australian bookmaker Sportsbet is bracing itself for a wave of new internet betting taxes expected to hit the land down under in the coming weeks.
- Paddy Power Betfair to boost 2018 marketing war chest
March 7, 2018
Paddy Power Betfair is injecting more money into its annual marketing budget to fend off future revenue malaise.
Cyprus doles out more online sports betting licenses
March 20, 2017
Betfair latest to exit Poland
March 28, 2017
Paddy Power Betfair and the difficulty of picking exact bottoms
August 22, 2017