Tag Archives: paddy power betfair
- Flutter’s H1 profits tumble 24% as costs, taxes and duties jump
August 7, 2019
Flutter Entertainment (formerly Paddy Power Betfair) reports rising revenue but plunging profits on increased taxes, duties and expansion costs.
- Half of EPL jerseys now carry gambling sponsorships
July 25, 2019
With international interest in gambling at an all-time high, gambling companies are turning to the sport more than ever to create new sponsorships.
- Flutter Entertainment denies takeover rumors after stock soars
July 5, 2019
Flutter Entertainment (formerly Paddy Power Betfair) sees stock spike this past Monday, sparking rumors that another merger is in the works.
- Sportsbet milks misguided payout on Australian election upset
May 20, 2019
Online betting operator Sportsbet makes publicity lemonade out of misguided early payout of AU$1.2m on Australian federal election results.
- UK ad watchdog spanks Hills, Gamesys, Paddy Power promos
May 8, 2019
The UK's Advertising Standards Authority takes its ban-hammer to promos offered by Gamesys, William Hill and Paddy Power.
- Paddy Power Betfair, not exciting, but solid
May 7, 2019
Paddy Power Betfair certainly is not a momentum play, but the stock does have a lot of appeal for conservative income investors.
Why the SEC really rejected the Bitcoin ETF
March 14, 2017