Tag Archives: paddy power betfair
- Paddy Power Betfair joins the All-in Diversity Project as a founding member and participant
December 7, 2017
All-in Diversity Project is an industry-driven, not-for-profit initiative which aims to benchmark diversity inclusion across the global betting.
- Paddy Power Betfair revenue rises despite online sluggishness
November 1, 2017
Paddy Power Betfair posts modest revenue gains in Q3 despite lack of major sports event and sluggish online operations, particularly online gaming.
- Italy mulls sports betting tax hike; Paddy Power gives Italy the boot
October 19, 2017
Early drafts of Italy's 2018 budget plan include hikes in sports betting taxes; Paddy Power Betfair withdrawing Paddy Power brand from Italy.
- Betting terminal curbs get Paddy Power Betfair backing
September 27, 2017
Different bookmakers are now raising their eyebrows after PP Betfair surprisingly throws its support on the imposition of heavy curbs on betting machines.
- iGaming affiliates circle the wagons as the arrows fly
September 16, 2017
A new online gambling affiliate association is hoping to establish a code of conduct that will shield the industry from regulatory crackdowns.
- Paddy Power Betfair and the difficulty of picking exact bottoms
August 22, 2017
If we are talking about exact bottoms, it is very unlikely that anybody, not a single investor or trader or fund or institution, picks the exact bottom.
Why the SEC really rejected the Bitcoin ETF
March 14, 2017