Tag Archives: pachinko
- Digital entertainment boosts Konami H1 result
November 2, 2015
Gaming provider Konami Holdings Corp. has posted an increase in revenue, thanks to its digital entertainment business.
- Sheldon Adelson tops gaming sector in Forbes World’s Billionaires 2015
March 10, 2015
Forbes’ released its annual World’s Top Billionaires List, with Las Vegas Sands Sheldon Adelson topping the gambling sector.
- Japanese pachinkos look to foreign investments
December 3, 2014
Japanese pachinko companies are looking at expanding their businesses outside Japan to offset the declining revenues in their home country.
- Japan formally reassures investors that locals will be allowed in casinos
October 18, 2014
Japanese legislators seek to end week of rumor mongering by formally reassuring investors that local residents will be allowed in casinos.
- Pachinko’s image takes a hit following Japan gambling addiction survey
August 22, 2014
Japanese gov't survey claims 5% of the adult population is struggling with gambling addiction, five times the rate in other countries.
- CMKI plan pachinko parlor in Salt Lake City, mobile pachinko game
Utah-based CMK Gaming Intl. plans to open America's first pachinko parlor in Salt Lake City, also developing smartphone pachinko game.
Union Gaming: Expect greater pachinko tightening if IRs become a reality
November 23, 2017
Japan proposes cutting pachinko payouts in half
July 11, 2017
Olympic Games guarantee Japan’s casino future; pachinko coming to Macau
September 8, 2013