Tag Archives: ozzy osbourne
- NetEnt’s Therese Hillman: ‘We’re always looking for brands that fit’
8 April 2019
Therese Hillman joined us to talk about NetEnt’s newest brands, and the heavy focus on games and branding to gain that edge.
- The Prince of Darkness gets immortalized in a NetEnt slot machine
6 February 2019
Ozzy will see his persona emblazoned on slot reels thanks to an agreement between NetEnt and his merchandising partner, Global Merchandising Services.
- Metal Casino goes “All in” with Ozzy Osbourne as mega influencer in UK social media channels
23 February 2018
The world's only online casino for hard rockers - Metal Casino - is now boosting its marketing outreach with ambassador and partner Ozzy Osbourne.
- Rock God Ozzy Osbourne joins MetalCasino.com as brand ambassador
15 November 2017
Ozzy Osbourne, The Prince of Darkness, teams up with the only online casino created by metal fans, for metal fans.
- Gaming Industry needs a hard living Health Column
1 November 2010
Gambling, drinking, and carrying is part of our lifestyle. Wouldn't it be great if there was a health column just for us?
- Ozzy Osbourne not as dumb as he looks, sounds, or acts
2 April 2010
Ozzy Osbourne relates tale that his only foray into gambling resulted in slot machine jackpot
Sir Mix-a-Lot brings ‘Baby Got Back’ to slot machines
5 December 2018
Pennsylvania slots continue to improve despite cold weather
5 February 2019