Tag Archives: oscar pistorius
- Paddy Power’s Oscar Pistorius: ASA’s 2014 Most Complained Ad
February 23, 2015
Paddy Power’s Oscar Pistorius “Money Back If He Walks” received the most complaints ever in Britain.
- 2014’s Top Sports Stories in the World
January 1, 2015
The global sports scene has also had its share of notable moments in 2014.
- Top Prop/Novelty Bets of 2014
December 29, 2014
Prop bets and novelty bets never get old. So without further ado, there are the top prop/novelty bets of 2014.
- ASA upholds complaints against Paddy Power over Pistorius ad
April 23, 2014
The advertising watchdog acknowledged that its punishment of Paddy Power is restricted to the advert itself.
- ASA rules Paddy’s Pistorius ad as bringing “advertising into disrepute”
March 19, 2014
The ASA acknowledged that the advert made no specific reference to death or violence, but still told Paddy to be more responsible next time.
- UK ad watchdog order Paddy Power’s Pistorius ad pulled pending investigation
March 5, 2014
Advertising Standards Authority orders Paddy Power's Oscar Pistorius ad yanked pending results of investigation into ad's ability to offend.
Paddypower: Making Mischief Work
August 23, 2013
Betfair goes full Grinch, exits Canada
December 24, 2015
Paddy Power under fire over ‘always bet on black’ tweet
August 25, 2017
UK online gambling operators told to purge kid-friendly marketing
October 22, 2017