Tag Archives: Orlando Magic
- FanDuel planning new round of financing, looking to go public in 2016
18 February 2015
Daily fantasy sports site FanDuel is eyeing a new round of fund-raising that could end up with the company being worth at least $1 billion.
- Bouncing Balls: The View From The Good Seats
15 January 2014
I’ve been to probably 80 or 90 Oklahoma City Thunder games since they moved from Seattle. My normal seats are in either section 301 or 315.
- Magic man makes a drunken mistake
9 December 2011
Orlando Magic CEO Bob Vander Weide had retired
- Floyd Mayweather Jr. too busy winning NBA bets to fight Pacquiao
2 February 2011
Floyd Mayweather Jr. tweets about his latest NBA betting win, a $90k payout on an Orlando Magic game, sports betting and gaming news.
- Orlando Magic’s Preseason dominance only important to bettors
22 October 2010
Record or no record, most people don't care about the preseason, that is, except for gamblers.
- Finally another rivalry in the NBA
30 September 2010
The entire offseason has been about the Miami Heat and you can just tell that Magic owner Otis Smith and coach Stan Van Gundy can't stand it.
NBA Eastern Conference odds: LeBron, Cavaliers still lead way
23 February 2018
NBA Western Conference odds: Warriors leading rockets
21 February 2018
New York senate explores legal sports betting possibilities
24 January 2018