Tag Archives: Orlando Magic
- FanDuel planning new round of financing, looking to go public in 2016
February 18, 2015
Daily fantasy sports site FanDuel is eyeing a new round of fund-raising that could end up with the company being worth at least $1 billion.
- Bouncing Balls: The View From The Good Seats
January 15, 2014
I’ve been to probably 80 or 90 Oklahoma City Thunder games since they moved from Seattle. My normal seats are in either section 301 or 315.
- Magic man makes a drunken mistake
December 9, 2011
Orlando Magic CEO Bob Vander Weide had retired
- Floyd Mayweather Jr. too busy winning NBA bets to fight Pacquiao
February 2, 2011
Floyd Mayweather Jr. tweets about his latest NBA betting win, a $90k payout on an Orlando Magic game, sports betting and gaming news.
- Orlando Magic’s Preseason dominance only important to bettors
October 22, 2010
Record or no record, most people don't care about the preseason, that is, except for gamblers.
- Finally another rivalry in the NBA
September 30, 2010
The entire offseason has been about the Miami Heat and you can just tell that Magic owner Otis Smith and coach Stan Van Gundy can't stand it.
NBA Eastern Conference odds: LeBron, Cavaliers still lead way
February 23, 2018
Cavaliers favored to win NBA Eastern Conference despite early struggles
November 24, 2017
New York senate explores legal sports betting possibilities
January 24, 2018
NBA Western Conference odds: Warriors leading rockets
February 21, 2018
Shaquille O’Neal to unveil hybrid slot in Parx Casino
September 24, 2015