Tag Archives: openbet
- William Hill gives way to Sci Games’ NYX acquisition
December 7, 2017
Scientific Games is close to sweeping NYX Gaming off its feet after British bookmaker William Hill has given way to the acquisition the Toronto-listed firm.
- Scientific Games buying up NYX shares to thwart William Hill vote
November 22, 2017
Scientific Games Corporation snaps up nearly 11% of NYX Gaming Group in a bid to thwart William Hill's efforts to block Sci-Games acquisition of NYX.
- NYX Gaming files anti-trust suit v. William Hill over Sci-Games deal
November 13, 2017
NYX Gaming Group files anti-trust lawsuit in New Jersey against William Hill over the latter's threats to block Scientific Games' acquisition of NYX.
- William Hill could scupper Sci-Games’ purchase of NYX Gaming
November 9, 2017
Concerns over the fate of sportsbook provider OpenBet could lead William Hill to block Scientific Games' proposed acquisition of NYX Gaming Group.
- NYX Gaming Group’s OpenBet Sportsbook delivers record volumes on Mayweather vs. McGregor bout
September 1, 2017
OpenBet platform leading up to and during the fight between UFC champion Conor McGregor and the undefeated Floyd Mayweather
- NYX revenue up over 73% thanks to OpenBet contributions
August 23, 2017
Online gambling tech provider NYX Gaming Group reports Q2 revenue rising nearly three-quarters thanks to full contribution from OpenBet acquisition.
Scientific Games to acquire NYX Gaming Group for C$775m
September 20, 2017
William Hill could scupper Sci-Games’ purchase of NYX Gaming
November 9, 2017
Sci-Games boosts NYX stake in deal with The Stars Group
November 24, 2017
William Hill’s mixed trading update, new Sci-Games lawsuit
November 20, 2017
Top 5 Online Gambling Industry PR Stunts of 2012
December 30, 2012