Tag Archives: openbet
- New Zealand TAB finally launches new fixed-odds betting platform
January 9, 2019
New Zealand Racing Board announces launch of new TAB fixed-odds betting platform, more than two years after announcing plans.
- Scientific Games joins Oneida tribe to prepare for sports betting
January 8, 2019
The Oneida Indian Nation has tapped Scientific Games to provide its gaming technology solutions for three casinos in upstate New York.
- Sci-Games installs sportsbook operations team in Gibraltar
September 14, 2018
Gambling technology suppliers Scientific Games Corp announces new Sportsbook Operations team at its SG Digital division's Gibraltar office.
- Parx pursues Penn. bet license; IGT, Hills get Rhode Island nod
August 28, 2018
Pennsylvania's Parx Casino seeks sports betting license; IGT and William Hill get Rhode Island betting nod; PNG taps Joe Theisman for W. Virginia launch.
- British Columbia casinos under pressure to ban high-limit games
June 22, 2018
A new poll finds strong support for eliminating high-limit table games at British Columbia casinos; OpenBet inks new sports betting deal with BCLC.
- SG Digital’s OpenBet platform supports record performance at 2018 Cheltenham Festival
March 21, 2018
SG Digital’s market-leading sportsbook, processed a record number of account transactions at this year’s Cheltenham Festival.
Scientific Games to acquire NYX Gaming Group for C$775m
September 20, 2017
Scientific Games appoints new digital chief as Matt Davey exits
December 17, 2018
Parx pursues Penn. bet license; IGT, Hills get Rhode Island nod
August 28, 2018
IGT, Scientific Games to share patented slots game features
September 6, 2017