Tag Archives: openbet
- Sci-Games installs sportsbook operations team in Gibraltar
September 14, 2018
Gambling technology suppliers Scientific Games Corp announces new Sportsbook Operations team at its SG Digital division's Gibraltar office.
- Parx pursues Penn. bet license; IGT, Hills get Rhode Island nod
August 28, 2018
Pennsylvania's Parx Casino seeks sports betting license; IGT and William Hill get Rhode Island betting nod; PNG taps Joe Theisman for W. Virginia launch.
- British Columbia casinos under pressure to ban high-limit games
June 22, 2018
A new poll finds strong support for eliminating high-limit table games at British Columbia casinos; OpenBet inks new sports betting deal with BCLC.
- SG Digital’s OpenBet platform supports record performance at 2018 Cheltenham Festival
March 21, 2018
SG Digital’s market-leading sportsbook, processed a record number of account transactions at this year’s Cheltenham Festival.
- William Hill gives way to Sci Games’ NYX acquisition
December 7, 2017
Scientific Games is close to sweeping NYX Gaming off its feet after British bookmaker William Hill has given way to the acquisition the Toronto-listed firm.
- Scientific Games buying up NYX shares to thwart William Hill vote
November 22, 2017
Scientific Games Corporation snaps up nearly 11% of NYX Gaming Group in a bid to thwart William Hill's efforts to block Sci-Games acquisition of NYX.
Here Are 7 Ways to Create Gambling Content That Earns Big Links
August 15, 2014
William Hill exits China, loses Jimmy Vaccaro to South Point
August 18, 2013
Scientific Games to acquire NYX Gaming Group for C$775m
September 20, 2017
Baha Mar ownership confirmed, William Hill sportsbook launches
December 6, 2017