Tag Archives: openbet
- British Columbia casinos under pressure to ban high-limit games
June 22, 2018
A new poll finds strong support for eliminating high-limit table games at British Columbia casinos; OpenBet inks new sports betting deal with BCLC.
- SG Digital’s OpenBet platform supports record performance at 2018 Cheltenham Festival
March 21, 2018
SG Digital’s market-leading sportsbook, processed a record number of account transactions at this year’s Cheltenham Festival.
- William Hill gives way to Sci Games’ NYX acquisition
December 7, 2017
Scientific Games is close to sweeping NYX Gaming off its feet after British bookmaker William Hill has given way to the acquisition the Toronto-listed firm.
- Scientific Games buying up NYX shares to thwart William Hill vote
November 22, 2017
Scientific Games Corporation snaps up nearly 11% of NYX Gaming Group in a bid to thwart William Hill's efforts to block Sci-Games acquisition of NYX.
- NYX Gaming files anti-trust suit v. William Hill over Sci-Games deal
November 13, 2017
NYX Gaming Group files anti-trust lawsuit in New Jersey against William Hill over the latter's threats to block Scientific Games' acquisition of NYX.
- William Hill could scupper Sci-Games’ purchase of NYX Gaming
November 9, 2017
Concerns over the fate of sportsbook provider OpenBet could lead William Hill to block Scientific Games' proposed acquisition of NYX Gaming Group.
Here Are 7 Ways to Create Gambling Content That Earns Big Links
August 15, 2014
William Hill exits China, loses Jimmy Vaccaro to South Point
August 18, 2013
William Hill poised to promote Philip Bowcock to CEO position: report
February 22, 2017