Tag Archives: OPAP
- Greece’s OPAP signs $58M deal to acquire Stoiximan Group
September 26, 2018
Greek gambling company OPAP has announced that it has signed an agreement to purchase a 36.75% stake in TCB Holdings.
- OPAP’s new online sportsbook just weeks away as H1 profits soar
September 13, 2018
Greek lottery and betting operator OPAP reports surge in H1 profits thanks to World Cup wagering, more VLTs and self-service betting terminals.
- OPAP’s new online betting site won’t be ready by World Cup
June 5, 2018
Greek betting and lottery operator reports profit up one-fifth in Q1 but online sports betting platform won't be ready in time for the FIFA World Cup.
- Greek gambling revenue increases thanks to VLTs
April 26, 2018
Legalizing video lottery terminals in Greece has resulted in considerable revenues for the state's coffers.
- OPAP revenue jumps as pace of VLT rollout accelerates
November 15, 2017
Greek betting and lottery operator OPAP sees revenue jump thanks to strong betting operations and the accelerated rollout of its new VLT operations.
- Playtech BGT Sports begins SSBT rollout with Greek operator OPAP
September 20, 2017
Playtech BGT Sports has officially started rolling out software and services for the Self-Service Betting Terminals of OPAP.
Six earnings reports, three beautiful women, one hedgehog
September 1, 2013
Greece wants to slash OPAP VLTs to 25,000
August 7, 2017
Cyprus drops online gambling ban-hammer, rethinks OPAP deal
November 29, 2016
Greek police: cocaine traffickers using OPAP to launder money
November 2, 2013