Tag Archives: OPAP
- OPAP sports betting revenue falls despite World Cup wagering
November 28, 2018
Greek lottery and betting operator OPAP revenue rises in Q3, largely on the strength of new video lottery terminals, as sports betting revenue falls.
- Greece’s OPAP signs $58M deal to acquire Stoiximan Group
September 26, 2018
Greek gambling company OPAP has announced that it has signed an agreement to purchase a 36.75% stake in TCB Holdings.
- OPAP’s new online sportsbook just weeks away as H1 profits soar
September 13, 2018
Greek lottery and betting operator OPAP reports surge in H1 profits thanks to World Cup wagering, more VLTs and self-service betting terminals.
- OPAP’s new online betting site won’t be ready by World Cup
June 5, 2018
Greek betting and lottery operator reports profit up one-fifth in Q1 but online sports betting platform won't be ready in time for the FIFA World Cup.
- Greek gambling revenue increases thanks to VLTs
April 26, 2018
Legalizing video lottery terminals in Greece has resulted in considerable revenues for the state's coffers.
- OPAP revenue jumps as pace of VLT rollout accelerates
November 15, 2017
Greek betting and lottery operator OPAP sees revenue jump thanks to strong betting operations and the accelerated rollout of its new VLT operations.
Greece to launch casino tender for €8b Hellinikon resort project
February 23, 2018
Greece’s new online gambling licenses to be made available in October
September 17, 2016
Report urges Greece to stick with 35% online gambling tax
January 30, 2018
Greece hits GVC Holdings with €187m back-tax demand
January 25, 2018
Greece’s Loutraki casino wins major back-tax fight with gov’t
January 24, 2018