Tag Archives: OPAP
- OPAP revenue jumps as pace of VLT rollout accelerates
November 15, 2017
Greek betting and lottery operator OPAP sees revenue jump thanks to strong betting operations and the accelerated rollout of its new VLT operations.
- Playtech BGT Sports begins SSBT rollout with Greek operator OPAP
September 20, 2017
Playtech BGT Sports has officially started rolling out software and services for the Self-Service Betting Terminals of OPAP.
- OPAP profits fall one-third on costs of new product rollouts
September 14, 2017
Greek betting and lottery operator OPAP reports Q2 profits down one-third as revenue falls and costs rise due to new VLT and SSBT product rollouts.
- Greece wants to slash OPAP VLTs to 25,000
August 7, 2017
Greek authorities are looking to cut the number of video lottery terminals (VLTs) that gaming monopoly OPAP operates in the country.
- VLT rollout costs drag OPAP Q1 net profit down by 8.7%
June 13, 2017
Greek betting and lottery operator OPAP reported an 8.7 percent in net profit for the first quarter of 2017.
- OPAP profit plunges one-fifth as Greek taxman takes bigger bite
March 29, 2017
Greek betting and lottery operator OPAP reports 2016 profits down nearly one-fifth after Greek government boosted tax take from 30% to 35%.
Greece’s new online gambling licenses to be made available in October
September 17, 2016
Greece to launch casino tender for €8b Hellinikon resort project
February 23, 2018
Six earnings reports, three beautiful women, one hedgehog
September 1, 2013
Report urges Greece to stick with 35% online gambling tax
January 30, 2018
Greece hits GVC Holdings with €187m back-tax demand
January 25, 2018