Tag Archives: ontario lottery and gaming corporation
- Ontario’s online gambling revenue still lags provincial rivals
October 4, 2019
Ontario's provincial gambling monopoly reports online gambling revenue up one-quarter to C$92m in 2018-19, still well behind Quebec and British Columbia.
- Canada’s largest province open to online gambling competition
April 11, 2019
Ontario's new Tory government plans to “establish a competitive market for online legal gambling” rather than stick with current PlayOLG.ca monopoly.
- Ontario’s online gambling revenue up one-quarter in 2017-18
October 11, 2018
Ontario Lottery & Gaming Corporation reports fiscal 2017-18 revenue up 5.6% to C$7.58b, of which C$73m came via PlayOLG online gambling site.
- Ontario gambling monopoly picks Bede Gaming for digital update
September 13, 2018
Ontario Lottery & Gaming Corporation selects Bede Gaming to modernize its digital platform, new "enterprise-wide digital foundation" in place by 2020.
- Slot machine ‘calorie labels’ cause problem gamblers to spend more
September 11, 2018
Ontario Lottery & Gaming Corp plans further tests of new 'calorie labels' for slot machines to educate players on their likelihood of winning big.
- Mohegan Gaming & Ent win Ontario casino contract
September 10, 2018
Mohegan Gaming & Entertainment wins management contract for Ontario' 'Niagara gaming bundle' including Fallsview Casino Resort in Niagara Falls.
Woodbine Casino launches Toronto’s first live table games
September 1, 2018
Mohegan Sun Pocono fined $1m; PA’s satellite casinos a hard sell
December 14, 2017
Mohegan Sun Pocono exec gets 32 months for slots scam
June 16, 2017
Politico: MGM cock-blocking Connecticut’s third tribal casino
February 2, 2018
Mohegan Sun Pocono faces fine for ties to unapproved affiliate
February 17, 2017