Tag Archives: ontario lottery and gaming corporation
- Canadian operators bow out of Niagara Falls casinos bidding
July 17, 2018
Two of Canada’s biggest casino operators conceded defeat to U.S. gambling companies in the Niagara Falls casinos bidding wars.
- Ontario’s online gambling grows but still lags provincial rivals
February 16, 2018
Ontario's annual online gambling revenue enjoys double-digit growth but still lags well behind provincial rivals in Quebec and British Columbia.
- Ontario’s new online lottery product more Miss than Hit
January 9, 2018
Ontario's new Hit or Miss five-minute online lottery drawing is unlikely to succeed in boosting the fortunes of the struggling PlayOLG site.
- British Columbia to pay casinos more to ensure AML compliance
November 24, 2017
British Columbia Lottery Corporation inks new deal that will pay casino operators higher commissions and hopefully boost AML compliance.
- Regulator halts Great Canadian Gaming Corp trading ahead of OLG award
August 8, 2017
Canadian regulator has suspended the trading of Great Canadian Gaming Corp’s stocks ahead of the awarding of the control of gambling operations in Ontario.
- Ontario cuts online gambling profit forecast by 75%
January 14, 2017
Ontario Lottery and Gaming Corp, which had projected annual profits of $100m from its PlayOLG online gambling site, cuts this projection to just $25m.
BC gov’t accused of burying casino money laundering report
September 22, 2017
Great Canadian Gaming reacts to River Rock money laundering talk
October 23, 2017
Audit: BC casinos allow Chinese VIPs to ‘refine’ dirty money
October 16, 2017