Tag Archives: ontario lottery and gaming corporation
- Ontario’s online gambling revenue up one-quarter in 2017-18
October 11, 2018
Ontario Lottery & Gaming Corporation reports fiscal 2017-18 revenue up 5.6% to C$7.58b, of which C$73m came via PlayOLG online gambling site.
- Ontario gambling monopoly picks Bede Gaming for digital update
September 13, 2018
Ontario Lottery & Gaming Corporation selects Bede Gaming to modernize its digital platform, new "enterprise-wide digital foundation" in place by 2020.
- Slot machine ‘calorie labels’ cause problem gamblers to spend more
September 11, 2018
Ontario Lottery & Gaming Corp plans further tests of new 'calorie labels' for slot machines to educate players on their likelihood of winning big.
- Mohegan Gaming & Ent win Ontario casino contract
September 10, 2018
Mohegan Gaming & Entertainment wins management contract for Ontario' 'Niagara gaming bundle' including Fallsview Casino Resort in Niagara Falls.
- Canadian operators bow out of Niagara Falls casinos bidding
July 17, 2018
Two of Canada’s biggest casino operators conceded defeat to U.S. gambling companies in the Niagara Falls casinos bidding wars.
- Ontario’s online gambling grows but still lags provincial rivals
February 16, 2018
Ontario's annual online gambling revenue enjoys double-digit growth but still lags well behind provincial rivals in Quebec and British Columbia.
Woodbine Casino launches Toronto’s first live table games
September 1, 2018
Great Canadian Gaming reacts to River Rock money laundering talk
October 23, 2017
Audit: BC casinos allow Chinese VIPs to ‘refine’ dirty money
October 16, 2017