Tag Archives: Online Poker
- Rattlesnake Open twice as good as expected
May 7, 2018
The 135-event Rattlesnake Open series could end up paying out double the advertised guarantee of $1.25 million.
- Social poker apps find their backs against China’s ‘great firewall’
April 23, 2018
Online poker operators in China are bracing for the full impact of an imminent ban in the country.
- PokerStars stops offering free online poker in Washington state
April 6, 2018
As a precautionary measure, PokerStars is no longer offering free online poker to residents in the Washington state.
- Global Poker Madness kicks off in less than a week
March 27, 2018
A new tournament is scheduled to kick off on April 1, and—while it won’t offer the same six-figure payout—offers a nice prize pool guarantee.
- Poker & sports wagering in NY Senate budget proposal; Powerball winner update
March 15, 2018
The NY Senate has included revenue from poker and sports wagering in their proposed budget, and the winner of Powerball has won her right to anonymity.
- ‘Ambitious’ Unibet Online Series ticks the boxes
The results from the Unibet Online Series are in, and the prognosis is excellent as the online poker room successfully exceeded the €300,000 guarantee.
Gambling companies account for 10% of Swedish TV advertising
September 12, 2016