Tag Archives: Online Poker Rooms
- 21 questions online poker rooms should answer (part 2)
December 14, 2017
Part 2 of the article exploring Jiwa’s blog post entitled 21 Questions for Creators & Innovators, from the perspective of a founder of an online poker room.
- 21 questions online poker rooms should answer (part 1)
Inspired by a Jiwa blog post entitled 21 Questions for Creators and Innovators, Lee, tries answering them wearing the hat of an online poker room founder.
- How The Live Stream Gives Pros a Huge Edge Over Recreational Players
June 23, 2015
Lee Davy opines about the edge that the live stream can give to pros, who use the information to adjust to their opponent’s tendencies.
- Inside PokerStars: Episode #5 The Data Center
January 14, 2015
PokerStars continues Inside PokerStars series by delving into the question of gaming security as they head to the Isle of Man data center.
- The PokerStars School of Customer Service, Security and Reliability
August 12, 2014
Lee Davy takes a look at the recent decision by PokerStars to release a video that takes their customers on a tour of their headquarters.
- Tax concerns slowing down Spanish online poker rooms
June 26, 2012
despite the buzz and excitement generated from getting licenses to a new market, players have been cool on playing on the sites due to concerns surrounding the country's income tax structures.
8 Chinese Gambling Superstitions
March 12, 2014
Macau night spots to hit when you’re not gambling
April 2, 2014
Police detain alleged mastermind of 5Dimes ‘Tony’ kidnapping
January 11, 2019