Tag Archives: One Drop High Roller
- WSOP Review: Doug Polk beats ElkY to win the One Drop High Roller
June 6, 2017
YouTube sensation, Doug Polk, has taken down one of the largest events of the year after defeating Bertrand "ElkY" Grospellier in heads-up action to win the $111,111 One Drop High Roller. After being called pigeon, Doug Polk has responded in the best way possible by winning the $111,111 One Drop...
- Mixing it up With Anton Wigg and the Deadly Viper Assassination Squad
July 10, 2013
Sweden is famous for its smoking hot blonde chicks, but the guys aren’t bad either. Earlier in the series I interviewed Martin Jacobson, just prior to his sixth place finish in the One Drop High Roller where he took down an $807,427 score, and today I am watching another...
- WSOP Recap: Sandeep Pulusani Pulls a Rocky, $4.8 Million Reasons to Win the One-Drop and Blair Hinkle Eyeing Up Bracelet Number Two
June 28, 2013
Sandeep Pulusani pulled a Rocky style performance to win Event #44 $3,000 No-Limit Hold’em (NLHE) after overcoming a 8:1 chip deficit in his heads-up brawl against the Scotsman Niall Farrell, to take his first World Series of Poker (WSOP) bracelet and first prize of $592,684. 22-players were in the mix...
- Chatting With Channing: The One-Drop High Roller, The Fake and Falseness of the Poker World and Reflecting on Erick Lindgren
June 27, 2013
Look, I know this audio is around 30-minutes long, and you have the attention span of a gnat, but I urge you to listen to it because Neil Channing is a man worth listening to. I know he waffles on a lot, but that’s the charm of the man....
- Dan Fleyshman: Poker Player, Entrepreneur, Philanthropist and Top Bloke
Yesterday, I was fortunate to speak to the poker player and entrepreneur, Faraz Jaka, and today I continue that trend by speaking to Dan Fleyshman. A poker player, entrepreneur, philanthropist and genuinely down to earth nice chap. In a business where bankroll management is so important, the likes of...
- Finding The Tournament Turnip With the Swede Martin Jacobson
When you say the word ‘Sweden’ it conjures up images of smoking hot blonde women hanging around in Jacuzzis smoking cigars. Well that’s what goes on inside my head. But the guys aren’t bad either. Take Martin Jacobson for example. The young Swede has a chiseled jaw that Patrik...
Virtue Poker’s Ryan Gittleson teaching blockchain to a bonehead
September 13, 2017
Fedor Holz On Why His Future Will be Away From Poker
July 18, 2016
European Poker Tour London Day 3: Martin Kozlov Leads The Final 45
October 10, 2013