Tag Archives: One Drop Foundation
- Eden Hazard raises €50k for One Drop via bwin promotion; Madrid knocking
December 7, 2018
Eden Hazard has helped raise €50,000 for the One Drop Foundation after the completion of the Hazard Poker Series on bwin, and reports suggest that the Chelsea star has agreed upon terms to move to Real Madrid in the summer.
- Third $1M buy-in Big One For One Drop less than a month away
June 18, 2018
The $1-million buy-in Big One for One Drop tournaments will be held at the Rio All-Suite Hotel & Casino in Las Vegas on July 15.
- The Big One For One Drop Raised $3.8m But it Could Have Been More
November 8, 2016
After the One Drop Foundation and the WSOP announce the numbers raised for charity during the 2016 Big One For One Drop, Lee Davy, suggests they could have raised a lot more.
- Big One For One Drop Moves to Monte Carlo Proving Charity is the Star; Not Poker
July 12, 2016
The WSOP and the One Drop Foundation has announced plans to host the third iteration of the Big One For One Drop but with a twist.
- Dan Colman Leads Poker Into The Heart of the One-Drop Foundation
March 24, 2015
PokerNews release the footage of Dan Colman visiting Central America to see the effects of the millions poker has raised for this charity.
- Hollywood Cares: Phil Hellmuth, Tig Trager and Hank Schrader Going All-In For Charity
February 10, 2015
Phil Hellmuth will be joined by the likes of Chris Harrison, Kim Coates and Dean Norris as he hosts a pre-Oscars charity poker tournament.
European Poker Tour London Day 3: Martin Kozlov Leads The Final 45
October 10, 2013
Fedor Holz On Why His Future Will be Away From Poker
July 18, 2016
Sheldon Adelson’s Money Gets Anti Gambling Bill to Congress
March 27, 2014
The Best Free Poker Games on Facebook
September 27, 2013