Tag Archives: OKCoin
- Tensions in Asia propel bitcoin past $4,000 to new milestone
August 14, 2017
The bitcoin was hovering above the $4,000 mark—the new all-time high it crossed over the weekend, when its trading price reached a high of $4,489.99
- Bitcoin’s bull run sends digital currency past $3,000 milestone
June 12, 2017
For the first time in history, digital currency bitcoin has crossed the $3,000 threshold on Sunday.
- BTCC joins China’s major exchanges in resuming bitcoin withdrawals
June 2, 2017
BTC China, the last of the so-called Big 3 exchanges in China, has also resumed cryptocurrency withdrawals on its platform.
- OKCoin ends China’s bitcoin withdrawal freeze
June 1, 2017
After months of delay, China’s largest bitcoin exchange by trade volume, OKCoin, has finally resumed withdrawals on its platform.
- Chinese bitcoin exchanges put an end to loan-based trading
January 20, 2017
The central bank’s crackdown on bitcoin exchanges has forced two of the leading digital currency platforms in China to overhaul their service offerings.
- State-sponsored attacks may target upcoming Bitcoin Core release
August 19, 2016
Another day, another wild bitcoin story. Bitcoin Core, one of the most popular bitcoin wallets today, is about to get an upgrade.
When we say Bitcoin, we mean Bitcoin Cash
October 17, 2017
Roger Ver bets $1M that Bitcoin Cash will not be ‘short-lived’
September 22, 2017
New Japan law recognizes bitcoin as method of payment
March 31, 2017