Tag Archives: okada manila
- Okada Manila pockets $78M quarterly net sales
November 9, 2017
Okada Manila chalked a JPY8.89 billion (US$78 million) quarterly net sales as the facility nears completion of its VIP casino.
- Universal clueless on Okada Manila backdoor listing plan
October 18, 2017
Kazuo Okada has kept Universal Entertainment Corp in the dark with his plan to list Okada Manila in the PSE through the backdoor.
- Okada Group in talks of acquiring Philippine-listed holding firm
October 16, 2017
Kazuo Okada is apparently window shopping for publicly listed companies in the Philippines in preparation for its Philippine bourse debut.
- SunCity to bring high rollers in Okada Manila in Q4
September 25, 2017
Asian casino junket operator SunCity Group will reportedly start shepherding some of their high-rollers to Okada Manila in the fourth quarter.
- Tiger Resorts kicks out Kazuo Okada from Okada Manila board
June 19, 2017
Kazuo Okada has been shown the exit door of the Manila casino that bears his name as investigation into the supposed JPY2 billion illegal fund.
- Okada Manila eyes Philippine backdoor listing
May 2, 2017
Japanese casino mogul Kazuo Okada is eyeing to expand its footprint in the Philippines through a possible backdoor listing.
Okada Manila eyes Philippine backdoor listing
May 2, 2017