Tag Archives: okada manila
- Universal to fund Okada Manila by taking on $600M in debt
December 11, 2018
Universal Entertainment has chosen to conduct a private placement of $600 million to help pay for Okada Manila continued construction.
- Philippine SEC asked to stop Okada Manila owner listing proceedings
December 10, 2018
The Philippine SEC has been asked to stop a tender offer for shares of Asiabest Group, acquired by Okada Manila owner Tiger Resort Asia Limited.
- Fitch believes Okada Manila could become leading resort
December 4, 2018
According to a report by Fitch Ratings, the Philippines-based resort “has good potential to establish itself as a leading integrated resort (IR).
- Philippine online gambling bust; Duterte warns gambling cops
November 22, 2018
Philippine police bust illegal online gambling site, arrest 93 Chinese nationals; President Duterte warns cops to steer clear of Okada Manila casino.
- Okada Manila October earnings ‘an all-time high’
November 15, 2018
The Okada Manila casino resort's October adjusted segment EBITDA was “an all-time high,” of PHP370.6 million ($7 million).
- Okada Manila VIP volume shrinks 30%
November 13, 2018
The operating loss of Okada rose in the third quarter by $1.09 million, primarily driven by an increase in amortization and depreciation.
Miss Universe 2018: Miss Philippines and Puerto Rico early favorites
December 13, 2018
PAGCOR gives $200M Clark casino the green light
April 5, 2018
Okada Manila eyes Philippine backdoor listing
May 2, 2017