Tag Archives: okada manila
- Okada Manila could soon have a new VIP club
March 20, 2018
The Tak Chun Group has announced that a new VIP club could soon be added to the Okada Manila casino resort in the Philippines.
- Universal Entertainment incurs $125.8M net loss in FY17
February 15, 2018
Tighter pachinko regulation in Japan and growing costs in Okada Manila have weighed heavily in Japanese gambling operator Universal Entertainment Corp.
- Kazuo Okada faces $10M fraud and perjury cases in the Philippines
January 10, 2018
A fraud and perjury cases has lodged against Kazuo Okada & his associate in connection with their alleged unlawful use of corporate funds worth $10 million.
- Okada Manila pockets $78M quarterly net sales
November 9, 2017
Okada Manila chalked a JPY8.89 billion (US$78 million) quarterly net sales as the facility nears completion of its VIP casino.
- Universal clueless on Okada Manila backdoor listing plan
October 18, 2017
Kazuo Okada has kept Universal Entertainment Corp in the dark with his plan to list Okada Manila in the PSE through the backdoor.
- Okada Group in talks of acquiring Philippine-listed holding firm
October 16, 2017
Kazuo Okada is apparently window shopping for publicly listed companies in the Philippines in preparation for its Philippine bourse debut.
Okada Manila eyes Philippine backdoor listing
May 2, 2017