Tag Archives: nyx gaming group
- Antitrust suit keeps Scientific Games in the red
9 November 2018
Scientific Games posted a $351.6-million loss for the third quarter, dragged down by an antitrust complaint still under appeal.
- NYX’s Matt Davey to head up Scientific Games’ new SG Digital
7 February 2018
Scientific Games launch new SG Digital division, which aims to become "world's leading supplier of digital gaming, sports and iLottery solutions.”
- Sci Games wraps up $630M NYX takeover
8 January 2018
Scientific Games Corp. has finalized its US$630 million acquisition of online gambling platform and software supplier NYX Gaming Group.
- Shareholders greenlight ‘win-win’ Sci Games’ NYX acquisition
21 December 2017
It’s full steam ahead for Scientific Games’ acquisition of NYX after the Canadian-listed NYX’s shareholders overwhelmingly approved the $631M takeover.
- NYX Gaming Group confirms latest major customer for OGS with Paf agreement
12 December 2017
NYX Gaming Group has agreed a deal with Paf to integrate the Finnish operator to its award-winning OGSTM (Open Gaming System).
- Pragmatic Play partners with NYX Gaming Group
Pragmatic Play, the multi-award-winning slot developer, has agreed a deal with NYX Gaming Group to integrate its entire portfolio onto NYX OGS™.
Scientific Games to acquire NYX Gaming Group for C$775m
20 September 2017
William Hill could scupper Sci-Games’ purchase of NYX Gaming
9 November 2017
Betclic takes Pragmatic Play titles
28 February 2018
NYX’s Matt Davey to head up Scientific Games’ new SG Digital
7 February 2018