Tag Archives: nyx gaming group
- Antitrust suit keeps Scientific Games in the red
November 9, 2018
Scientific Games posted a $351.6-million loss for the third quarter, dragged down by an antitrust complaint still under appeal.
- NYX’s Matt Davey to head up Scientific Games’ new SG Digital
February 7, 2018
Scientific Games launch new SG Digital division, which aims to become "world's leading supplier of digital gaming, sports and iLottery solutions.”
- Sci Games wraps up $630M NYX takeover
January 8, 2018
Scientific Games Corp. has finalized its US$630 million acquisition of online gambling platform and software supplier NYX Gaming Group.
- Shareholders greenlight ‘win-win’ Sci Games’ NYX acquisition
December 21, 2017
It’s full steam ahead for Scientific Games’ acquisition of NYX after the Canadian-listed NYX’s shareholders overwhelmingly approved the $631M takeover.
- NYX Gaming Group confirms latest major customer for OGS with Paf agreement
December 12, 2017
NYX Gaming Group has agreed a deal with Paf to integrate the Finnish operator to its award-winning OGSTM (Open Gaming System).
- Pragmatic Play partners with NYX Gaming Group
Pragmatic Play, the multi-award-winning slot developer, has agreed a deal with NYX Gaming Group to integrate its entire portfolio onto NYX OGS™.
Scientific Games to acquire NYX Gaming Group for C$775m
September 20, 2017
William Hill could scupper Sci-Games’ purchase of NYX Gaming
November 9, 2017
NYX’s Matt Davey to head up Scientific Games’ new SG Digital
February 7, 2018
William Hill gives way to Sci Games’ NYX acquisition
December 7, 2017
Sci-Games boosts NYX stake in deal with The Stars Group
November 24, 2017