Tag Archives: Northstar
- Northstar Lottery Group sued for alleged ticket manipulation
February 9, 2017
Lawyers representing lottery players have lodged a civil suit against Northstar Lottery Group for alleged manipulation of winning tickets.
- Kentucky prep online lottery; Northstar New Jersey miss revenue targets
November 25, 2014
Kentucky Lottery prepping GTECH-powered online lottery; Northstar New Jersey misses revenue forecast; Oregon responds to John Oliver's slam.
- Illinois Lottery cancels Northstar contract seven years ahead of schedule
August 15, 2014
Illinois Lottery to cancel private management contract seven years ahead of schedule after Northstar fails to meet revenue targets.
- Minnesota’s online scratchers on life support; Illinois Lottery falls short (again)
May 16, 2014
Minnesota legislative committee approves bill barring Lottery from online "casino-style games;" Illinois Lottery managers miss targets again
- Illinois Lottery fines Northstar Group $20m for missing revenue target
March 22, 2013
The Illinois Lottery fines Northstar Group $20m for failing to meet revenue targets in its first full year of management contract.
- As online gambling clock ticks, Christie okays mobile track bets, lotto privatization
January 29, 2013
Clock ticks on New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie's online gambling decision; Atlantic Club layoff notice; Christie eyes lottery privatization
David Baazov’s attorneys want insider trading charges dismissed
November 25, 2017
Amaya Gaming and PokerStars talking acquisition?
May 24, 2014
New Jersey online gambling revenue hits $245m in 2017
January 12, 2018