Tag Archives: northern territory
- Australia gambling regulator pumps brakes on Bitcoin bets
February 5, 2018
Australia's Northern Territory Racing Commission tells its online betting licensees to cease and desist Bitcoin-based wagering.
- Australia seeks national point of consumption online betting tax
March 24, 2017
Australia's Federal Treasurer says states and territories are on board with plans for a harmonized point of consumption tax for online wagering.
- Ladbrokes Australia shifts to Northern Territory
September 28, 2016
Ladbrokes Australia relocates to the Northern Territory due to uncertain future of its Norfolk Island Gaming Authority license.
- Betfair moving to Northern Territory
September 9, 2016
Betfair Australia confirms its licensing shift to the Northern Territory but insists it will maintain a staffing presence in Tasmania.
- Northern Territory issues second in-play sports betting ultimatum to Aussie online sites
August 12, 2016
Online gambling operators in Australia have been told—again—to stop offering in-play sports wagers in the next four weeks.
- Australia’s Northern Territory says online in-play sports betting not quite dead yet
July 6, 2016
Australia's Northern Territory sends online licensees a letter suggesting in-play betting apps may survive past July 8 deadline.
Australian online bookie Neds launch Bitcoin betting platform
February 2, 2018
Chaos reigns as Powerball-mad Aussies crash Lottoland website
January 14, 2016