Tag Archives: Norbert Teufelberger
- Three new members announced for Sports Betting Hall of Fame
June 25, 2018
Nominations have opened for the latest inductees to the Sports Betting Hall of Fame.
- 888 Holdings shares dip as co-founder’s family sells out
October 4, 2017
888 Holdings' shares dip 6% as the family of co-founder Aharon Shaked sells its remaining stake in the company after cutting its stake in half this summer.
- Norbert Teufelberger resurfaces as EveryMatrix chairman
March 28, 2017
Former Bwin.party CEO Norbert Teufelberger buys his way onto the board of online gambling technology B2B supplier EveryMatrix.
- Former Bwin.party execs Teufelberger, Bodner charged with bribery in Austria
February 27, 2016
Austria charges former Bwin.party execs Norbert Teufelberger and Manfred Bodner with bribery over failed bid for Turkish betting license.
- GVC Holdings sets new revenue record as it prepares to absorb Bwin.party
October 8, 2015
GVC Holdings sets new revenue record through first nine months of 2015; Bwin.party CEO insists Bwin/PartyGaming merger wasn't a mistake.
- Bwin.party’s CEO, CFO collect £1.65m in bonuses under revised incentive scheme
September 8, 2015
Bwin.party CEO Norbert Teufelberger and CFO Martin Wiegold awarded a combined £1.65m in bonuses under company's revised incentive program.
PokerStars wins Portugal online poker, casino license
November 28, 2016
GVC wins Bwin.party bidding war as 888 throws in the towel
September 4, 2015
PokerRoom.com Closing – End of an Era?
February 19, 2013