Tag Archives: Norbert Teufelberger
- 888 Holdings shares dip as co-founder’s family sells out
October 4, 2017
888 Holdings' shares dip 6% as the family of co-founder Aharon Shaked sells its remaining stake in the company after cutting its stake in half this summer.
- Norbert Teufelberger resurfaces as EveryMatrix chairman
March 28, 2017
Former Bwin.party CEO Norbert Teufelberger buys his way onto the board of online gambling technology B2B supplier EveryMatrix.
- Former Bwin.party execs Teufelberger, Bodner charged with bribery in Austria
February 27, 2016
Austria charges former Bwin.party execs Norbert Teufelberger and Manfred Bodner with bribery over failed bid for Turkish betting license.
- GVC Holdings sets new revenue record as it prepares to absorb Bwin.party
October 8, 2015
GVC Holdings sets new revenue record through first nine months of 2015; Bwin.party CEO insists Bwin/PartyGaming merger wasn't a mistake.
- Bwin.party’s CEO, CFO collect £1.65m in bonuses under revised incentive scheme
September 8, 2015
Bwin.party CEO Norbert Teufelberger and CFO Martin Wiegold awarded a combined £1.65m in bonuses under company's revised incentive program.
- Frankly, PartyPoker, Bwin.party just doesn’t give a damn
September 2, 2015
PartyPoker now represents just 10% of Bwin.party revenue and CEO Teufelberger says the company would no longer be "investing heavily" in it.
partypoker LIVE removes PokerStars from the CIS seat of power
September 13, 2017