Tag Archives: NHL
- American casinos looking for more business with NHL
October 8, 2018
The legalization of sports betting in the US could add $216 million to the NHL ’s annual revenue, according to the American Gaming Association.
- PlayAGS inks sponsorship deal with Vegas Golden Knights
October 1, 2018
PlayAGS has signed a corporate sponsorship deal with the franchise that will see the creation of a new “play of the game” feature.
- NHL franchise expects $5M windfall from sports gambling
September 19, 2018
The New Jersey (NJ) Devils anticipate a $5 million advantage to playing in New Jersey that has legalized sports betting.
- Golden Knights partner with William Hill in NHL betting first
September 18, 2018
Las Vegas Golden Knights partner with sportsbook operator William Hill US in the National Hockey League's first sports betting partnership.
- 2018 Olympic Men’s Hockey odds and betting preview
February 14, 2018
There are 12 teams in the tournament, but only six that are legitimate contenders. Here's a look on what makes them capable to win.
- Stanley Cup odds: Vegas proving themselves as real deal on NHL futures
February 6, 2018
With nearly two-thirds of the NHL regular season over, the Vegas Golden Knights are legitimate contenders to win the Stanley Cup according to oddsmakers.
46% of Americans fear Vegas influence on pro sports teams
April 13, 2017
MLB commish eyes joining Las Vegas expansion party
April 21, 2017