Tag Archives: NHL
- 2018 Olympic Men’s Hockey odds and betting preview
February 14, 2018
There are 12 teams in the tournament, but only six that are legitimate contenders. Here's a look on what makes them capable to win.
- Stanley Cup odds: Vegas proving themselves as real deal on NHL futures
February 6, 2018
With nearly two-thirds of the NHL regular season over, the Vegas Golden Knights are legitimate contenders to win the Stanley Cup according to oddsmakers.
- Lightning look like team to beat for Stanley Cup according to oddsmakers
December 8, 2017
The Tampa Bay Lightning (19-6-2) became the first NHL team to reach 40 points and currently lead the league in goal differential.
- MLB commish eyes joining Las Vegas expansion party
April 21, 2017
The decisions of NHL and NFL to set up shop in Las Vegas is changing the way MLB views the Sin City’s ability to host professional sports teams.
- NHL playoff betting: Tight lines for Tuesday’s three matchups
April 18, 2017
The defending Stanley Cup champion Pittsburgh Penguins are trying to make quick work of the Columbus Blue Jackets in the first round of the NHL playoffs.
- 46% of Americans fear Vegas influence on pro sports teams
April 13, 2017
A new Seton Hall Sports Poll finds 46% of Americans believe putting pro sports teams in Las Vegas will lead to players and refs betting on games.
Patriots, Packers starting season as favorites to win Super Bowl 52
September 1, 2017
McDavid enters NHL Camp as favorite on Hart Trophy odds
September 15, 2017