Tag Archives: New Zealand Racing Board
- New Zealand preps international outsourcing of TAB betting ops
September 7, 2018
A government report into New Zealand's racing industry recommends "full operational outsourcing of all domestic wagering, broadcast and gaming operations.'
- New Zealand TAB site forced to block Australian bettors
September 14, 2017
The New Zealand Racing Board's TAB betting site is forced to cut ties with its Australian customers as new Aussie gambling rules take effect.
- New Zealand intros online betting point of consumption legislation
August 2, 2017
New Zealand intros Racing Amendment Bill to force international online operators to pay point of consumption charges on wagers from Kiwi punters.
- New Zealand Racing Board approved to deliver new fixed odds betting platform with OpenBet and Paddy Power Betfair
May 15, 2017
The New Zealand Racing Board is pleased to announce that it has approved the selection of OpenBet and Paddy Power Betfair.
- New Zealand online gambling point of consumption tax looms
March 23, 2017
New Zealand Racing Minister Nathan Guy confirms new online gambling point of consumption tax to be introduced "as soon as practicable."
- New Zealand picks OpenBet, Paddy Power Betfair bet platform
December 20, 2016
New Zealand Racing Board selects OpenBet/Paddy Power Betfair to provide the platform for the NZRB's new fixed-odds betting offering.
Cyprus doles out more online sports betting licenses
March 20, 2017
Scientific Games to acquire NYX Gaming Group for C$775m
September 20, 2017
Betfair latest to exit Poland
March 28, 2017