Tag Archives: New Zealand Racing Board
- New Zealand TAB finally launches new fixed-odds betting platform
January 9, 2019
New Zealand Racing Board announces launch of new TAB fixed-odds betting platform, more than two years after announcing plans.
- New Zealand betting monopoly denies “myth” of its ineptitude
December 12, 2018
The New Zealand Racing Board reports modest gains in revenue and profit in most recent fiscal year, denies "persistent myth" that it's underperforming.
- New Zealand preps international outsourcing of TAB betting ops
September 7, 2018
A government report into New Zealand's racing industry recommends "full operational outsourcing of all domestic wagering, broadcast and gaming operations.'
- New Zealand TAB site forced to block Australian bettors
September 14, 2017
The New Zealand Racing Board's TAB betting site is forced to cut ties with its Australian customers as new Aussie gambling rules take effect.
- New Zealand intros online betting point of consumption legislation
August 2, 2017
New Zealand intros Racing Amendment Bill to force international online operators to pay point of consumption charges on wagers from Kiwi punters.
- New Zealand Racing Board approved to deliver new fixed odds betting platform with OpenBet and Paddy Power Betfair
May 15, 2017
The New Zealand Racing Board is pleased to announce that it has approved the selection of OpenBet and Paddy Power Betfair.
Cyprus doles out more online sports betting licenses
March 20, 2017
Betfair latest to exit Poland
March 28, 2017
PokerStars, GVC, Paddy Power Betfair join US casino lobby
March 16, 2018