Tag Archives: New York
- NFL boosts New Jersey to sports betting revenue, handle records
15 October 2019
New Jersey's sports betting operators set new monthly records for handle ($445.5m) and revenue ($37.9m) thanks to the NFL's return.
- Empire Resorts facing shareholder lawsuit
11 October 2019
The deal for Genting Malaysia to pick up Resorts World Catskills in New York may have just hit a snag.
- Delaware North sued by New York OTB facility
9 October 2019
Delaware North sued Miomni after its sports gambling operations in West Virginia suddenly went dark and is now facing a lawsuit of its own in New York.
- From California to New York, police take down illegal gambling ops
5 October 2019
Individuals were running a large illegal gambling house in the San Fernando Valley and the police, accompanied by the SWAT Team dismantled the operation.
- New York casinos get a much-need boost from sports gambling
12 September 2019
Numbers, both visitation and win, at the four upstate casinos shot through the roof thanks to sports wagers and the NFL.
- Trying to cash fake chips at a casino not a smart idea
11 September 2019
A recent patron of the del Lago Resort and Casino in New York tempted fate put the casino to the test, only to lose big time.
Resorts World Catskills moves up launch date; del Lago downgrade
19 January 2018
No survivors: feds rumble Ron & Mike’s Football Pool
9 December 2017